“Has been better”

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #46 of 408 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chef Created Recipes! Brick Oven Pizzas! Family Style Dining!
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This was not the first time we have eaten here. The last time was a few years ago and it was amazing.
This time not so much.....
We didn't have to wait in line for a seat, which was a plus.
It took over 30 minutes for our food to come out. When it did, the bread was so tough you had to tear it to eat it, my husband's soup had been spilled all over the servers tray and was all over his bowl.
My chicken parmigiana was warm, not hot, and the sauce was dry in places on my plate.
That told me it had been sitting for a while.
My husband had to ask for his water 3 times before the waitress ever brought it to him, after bringing him sweet tea, he never asked for.
Was definitely not worth the $54 we spent to eat there. Next time we will just go back to Olive Garden, where we know the food is good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,289)

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We had spaghetti and meatballs plus a very good salad. All the food was good and the restaurant was nice and clean. Good wait staff.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We stopped in here for lunch after we got settled in our hotel for the weekend. I ordered the Chicken Fettuccine and it was good. The sauce had a good flavor, but I could have used a little more, not all my noodles were covered. The lunches don't come with sides or salads, but you do get a mini bread loaf as an appetizer. Overall the service was good, the food was good and it wasn't a bad lunch. The prices are very reasonable and the restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We started with the spinach artichoke dip. It came with fried bowtie pasta to dip with and was REALLY good. Two of us had the Lasagna Dela Casa and it was so delicious. It was a nice big portion and everyone took home leftovers. We also had the sample trio and every item was delicious. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Osso Bucca & Gluten Free Pasta Marinara wonderful! Too full for dessert.
Loved the decor and watching pizzas being made.

1  Thank Donna D