“Great food, good location, fair service.”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 406 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The true flavor of Gulf Coast tradition is all about family, warmth and exceptional seafood. Landry's Seafood strives to bring all of those things together in each and every location, providing a fun-filled dining experience that will make you want to drop your anchor and never leave. So sit back, relax and take part in the Landry's Seafood experience.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were there for lunch and the food was outstanding. The location is right off a main (colored) road so easy to get to. The building is large, plenty of room, but it was noisy. Very few people were there when we visited,but they have the background music so high, it was too much. Our server had very few people (we were there off season, there was few people in Branson, period) but still it took time to see him. Good food, yes, I would recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,478)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had amazing service here last night despite being one of there last customers of the evening. Had cameron as our waiter. He was funny. Attentive. And a over all amazing waiter. He made sure everything was exactly as it should be. For example my pina colada wasn't moving through the straw cause of little ice chunks. I asked just for a bigger straw. Which he informed me they didn't have any other sizes then he asked if I was having trouble with the straw I had which I explained. He immediately offer to have a new pina colada made up for me so it would be more thoroughly blended. Amazing. Also as it was our 4 yr anniversary vacation we were in town for he brought us a cremé brulee on the house to celebrate with us.!!! Tipped him 20$ he was worth every cent.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Wait staff was friendly. Food was good. Desserts were even better. Prices were a little high. Overall I would recommend and will be back again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I were in Branson, Mo. 03/21/2018 and was told Landry's was an excellent place, by the gentleman at the counter of The Holiday Inn Express where we stayed. We received a free appetizer coupon from him and decided to try the place out. Service(most important to me), food, atmosphere and price exceeded our expectations. I'm sorry I don't remember our servers name, but we will definitely return on our next trip to Branson. For an appetizer we had Ahi seared tuna, wife had Mahi Mahi with a crab sauce and rice pilaf as her main course and I had a 10 oz.(fresh)lobster tail with a loaded baked potato and sauteed asparagus. Dinner also includes their famous salad bowl served with a honey mustard/balsamic vinegar dressing. To go with our meal my wife had a White Zin and I had a very nice Pinot Grigio. If you like seafood this is your place.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Food is good, prices are a little above what you’d expect to pay. Restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. Great drinks and seafood. Service was friendly.

Been to Landry's Seafood House? Share your experiences!