“Beautiful, and comfortable weekend stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
New kitchen. The open floor plan allows the cook to be included with everyone.
New cabinets, new granite counters, new appliances, new flooring... Yep. A new kitchen! The dining room seats 6. Your 4th HD TV is located here.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
New kitchen. The open floor plan allows the cook to be included with everyone.
The dining room seats 6. Your 4th HD TV is located here.
Your entry opens to the dining room, living room, powder room or downstairs to the bedrooms.
The power room is located right off the entry across from the kitchen. Total 2.5 bathrooms here.
The electric fireplace provides the perfect ambiance for a cozy visit.
Our condos are like being at home. You can take your nap in a recliner.
View of the living room from the screened porch. 2 recliners, a glider & sofa offer seating for 6.
Living room door goes  out to porch. Seating for 6 around table plus a love seat glider for 2.
The bedrooms, 2 full baths, laundry and a 2nd screened porch are located on the garden level.
Both bedrooms are located on the lower level. Each has a King bed in the unsuite bedroom.
The dual sinks are separate from the jetted tub and stool. The shower is in the tub.
The bedrooms are on the lower level. The Master bedroom walks out to the second screen porch.
Both bedrooms have a 32 inch HDTV and DVD-VCR player. The Master bedroom adjoins the screen porch.
View from your second screened porch. It walks out to the garden and pond.
The guest bedroom has a King sized foam mattress.
The guest bedroom also has a walk in closet, HDTV and a DVD player.
The guest bathroom has a standard tub shower unit and single vanity sink.
A washer and dryer is located in the condo.  Laundry supplies. Pool towels if you forgot yours.
Need a place to relax? Check out your screen porch. You have 2 screen porches at this condo. Enjoy!
Only 3 steps including the curb to the front porch. No other stairs to the main level.
The indoor pool is part of the condo complex about 1 block from the condo.
The indoor pool is a hit with kids. It is 4' to 5' deep.
The main pool, kiddie pool, hot tub, indoor pool and tennis courts are by the club house.
The closest pool is a block away. The hot tub and indoor pool are in the background.
The hot tub is next to the main pool and the indoor pool.
The toddler's zero entry wading pool has water bubblers and sprays.
The Pointe is an 18 hole championship golf course at Pointe Royale. Only 1 block away.
Exercise Facility- FREE to use. 1 block from condo.
The 19th Hole Bar and Grill at Pointe Royale Golf Resort, Branson, MO
The grill is located in the lower level of the clubhouse. It serves alcohol.
Golf at the Pointe. Walk across the street to the clubhouse.
Two lighted courts are available. Part of Pointe Royale's clubhouse complex.
Both playground areas have a picnic area.
The catch and release pond for kids only. Designated fishing area labeled for your convenience.
This is the closest playground. It is only a few blocks away but you'll probably drive to it.
The gazebo, fountain, pond & brook are part of the garden setting behind our condos.
Porch view of sunrise hitting the secret garden in late fall.
The patio between the clubhouse and pool.
Yes I know the garden area is cute. It is seasonal.
The waterfall is only a short walk down the garden path. Seasonal.
A picnic in the gazebo is fun
Porch view of the garden in the summer.
Porch view in the winter. Yes Branson does get some snow. It doesn't last long when they get it.
Bring your golf clubs.
Lake Taneycomo along the banks of Pointe Royale Resort.
The club house is only a block away. Pro Shop, 19th Hole Grill, Exercise Facility, Business Center.
The clubhouse is only a block away.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tomsmetan...
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Beautiful, and comfortable weekend stay!”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The accomodations were beautiful at the Pointe Royal. Owners were incredible, and extremely helpful. Will definitely stay again!

5 Oct 2017
I'm glad you liked our remodeling at our Secret Garden condo. We just did it this June so it is wonderful to hear "beautiful". Thank you so much for the nice compliment. I'm happy to know I was helpful. I look forward to having you back. Thank you again, Sandy K.
Benicia, CA
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Travelling group: Extended Family
14 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. I know it was very stressful for you to book with a complete stranger. I'm glad you tried it and happy you and your family were pleased. I look forward to having you back.
AnnieDees
Buffalo, New York
“Fantastic place to stay ”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This condo was the perfect place for our friends and us to spend our summer vacation. Clean and well maintained. Great correspondence with the owner. Lots of little special touches in the condo. Loved the screened porch and the pool. I would highly recommend this rental unit to anyone looking for a great friends vacation.

19 Jul 2016
I'm glad to hear our condo was "perfect" for you and your friends. We are always delighted to know our guests were pleased. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I look forward to having you return.
Ejones200...
Sparta
“Perfect Vacation Rental”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We were traveling to Branson the day after Christmas with my mother-in-law (my husband, myself and our kids 8 & 10). She specifically needed a recliner for sleeping. This condo was perfect for our needs! 2 bedrooms with bathrooms & laundry down stairs. 2 recliners and hide-a-bed on main floor in the living area next to a nice kitchen and dining area. It was stocked with almost anything you could think of that you would need while on vacation. Plenty of storage, wonderful outdoor areas, clean, spacious and comfortable. I would really recommend this condo for families or small group on vacation. We were unable to checkout pool or golf or anything outside due to weather but the golf course and grounds looked very well kept. Sandy was WONDERFUL! She left great instructions for everything including light switches! She answered any questions we had in a timely manner and even got us institutions on road conditions as the weather was quite bad that week. We will absolutely stay here the next time we are in Branson!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
8 Jan 2016
I'm happy to know you are talking about coming back to Branson after being there during record storms. I know it had to of put a damper on your trip but it sounds like you still enjoyed yourselves. Thank you for your sweet compliments. Gene makes fun of my light switch labels but with 4 condos, I get mixed up and I always have to try again to get the right one. I will let him know his wife is right and I'm not the only one who likes labels. ;-) I look forward to having you back during a much "drier" trip. Thank you for writing a review. Sandy K
Kally M
Wamego, Kansas
“We will never stay in a hotel again!”
Reviewed 27 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

After getting burned many times on hotels in the Branson area - almost literally burned one time when the smoke detector went off in the middle of the night - we were absolutely thrilled with the condo we were able to stay in on this trip. Everything was clean, well equipped and very comfortable! The owners were wonderful to work with and go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. We will definitely be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having all the comforts of home.
Liked least: I can't really think of anything in particular!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Sep 2015
Thank you for your kind comments. I am so happy you were pleased and look forward to having you back again. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Sandy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing