All reviewscobblerice creamcookieshospitality roomwafflesdessert bar at nightnightly dessertevery eveningroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastgreat place to staynice treatvisit bransonnice breakfastthe main stripenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

From check in to the delicious breakfasts, my stay was wonderful. Thanks for making my New Year’s Eve weekend stay perfect and relaxing even though it was crazy cold outside in Branson. I felt safe as a single traveler. The room was clean.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Randy W, General Manager at Whispering Hills Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Faith, I am so sorry I missed responding to your review earlier, but better late than never as the saying goes. Your kind, kind review was so nice and we appreciate you for saying all those things but most of all we love the fact you stayed with us. We hope this is not the last time we see you here at Whispering Hills.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Visiting Branson for cheer competition. The services at this hotel was awesome. Nice and helpful staff. Breakfast was great and clean rooms. Will definitely stay at this hotel again when visiting Branson.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We were very happy with the location being within minutes to the two main streets that supply all the entertainment and restaurants. Also, discovered if you head out in the opposite direction, you bump in to the old downtown shopping district. We ate at a steakhouse there, right next to the water fountain that danced and lit up to music. We were so glad we didn't miss that area of town. The hotel staff were very friendly, helpful and the cookies and ice cream during the evening was a great touch, unique to any other hotel I've stayed at. We would recommend a stay there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Randy W, General Manager at Whispering Hills Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear H.T.F, thank you so much for your kind words about your stay with us. I really appreciate the fact you also took the time out to do this We hope to see you again the next time you visit Branson.
Thanks again. .

Reviewed 10 January 2018

This motel is awesome!! They treated us like VIP’s. Randy and the other staff were so helpful. The motel normally have “treats” later in the evening but he told us they weren’t doing that right now, but we came back to our room and found a plate of fresh baked cookies and a thank you note for staying with them. The breakfast was very good too.

Room Tip: We were on the west side almost level, easy loading and unloading
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank memawD
Randy W, General Manager at Whispering Hills Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear memawD,
thank you so much for staying with us and also for taking the time to write a review. All of us here at Whispering Hills appreciate you and hope that we see you again real soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, updated and very friendly. Clean and would stay again hopefully soon!
Love the cookies and ice cream at night! Very yummy! I recommend this hotel. Didn’t have the breakfast hopefully next time.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Randy W, General Manager at Whispering Hills Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Anthony M., Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us, I know that in today's world there is usually not enough time to do everything we would want to do and taking a few minutes out of your day is much appreciated by myself and my staff. We hope this is not the last time you visit us here at Whispering Hills.