Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Was pretty good.

Overall the experience was good, but I expected the butterfly room to be bigger especially with the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
405kylew
Cleveland, Wisconsin
via mobile
Serene Beauty

My husband didn't want to go, but loved it once inside the butterfly garden. We walked around with... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from USD 99.95
from USD 28.50
from USD 38.50
1,260 results
All reviews beautiful butterflies science center butterflies flying reptile room life cycle gift shop mirror maze was fun different species wear bright colors unique experience rainy day all ages whole family rainforest nectar reptiles land
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've been to several different Butterfly Houses, but this one has more than I've ever seen in any other one. Nice gift shop, too.

Brittney S, General Manager at The Butterfly Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for visiting our facility! I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

was told this place was free / but its not / the employees were absolutly rude about how that i paid them and how much i gave them i will never go here again

I am sorry to hear that you were under the impression our facility was free of admission. I would have loved to speak with you while you were here so that I could find out where you could have heard this information.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A great variety of butterflies! I love the fact that they gove you nectar when you walk in! We sat there for hours! Met new friends and we had the chance to go back the next day too! The mirrors were a fun little perk! I would reccomend this while in Branson!

1  Thank Becky B

Thank you for visiting us!

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the complimentary nectar flower, it adds another element to the experience right? We hope to see you again next time you are in Branson.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

It rained all week during our vacation visit- we looked for the inside activities. This was fun we had ages 18 months to 57 years old. We got to catch butterflies, see interesting amphibians, there is a short movie to rest, a very nice gift shop, there is a bungee maze and your wristband is good for three days. They also have timed butterfly releases and insect encounters.

1  Thank Jujulynne

I am glad to hear we were able to help you escape from the rain! I am glad to hear you enjoyed everything.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Went there with my wife, 10 and 2 year old children. Spent $58 to see the butterflies, walk through a brief mirror maze, and see a couple lizards and turtles. I think $5-10 per person may be more worth going. Spent less at Arcade city and the kids enjoyed it much more.

Brittney S, General Manager at The Butterfly Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback, I would have loved to speak with you while you were visiting.

To get the full value guests are encouraged to take advantage of all we have to offer like attend the critter encounters and butterfly releases, watch the 3D movie great for kids and adults and all other exhibits you mentioned.

Butterflies aren’t for everyone and we understand that, we appreciate your visit.