Lodge at the Falls
USD 161*
Hotels.com
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 49*
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 97*
USD 178*
Hilton.com
USD 96*
  • Pool
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 78*
USD 95*
USD 178*
Travelocity
Grand Country Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 109*
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleantoaster wafflescookiesbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastgreat pricethe main stripnice staythe rooms were nicestay there againhot waterfresh fruitquiet locationfree breakfastcoffee makeroff the beaten pathstayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2011

This hotel was great for the limited amount of time we spent in our room. It was clean, convenient to everything but not on the busy strip, and very affordable. My son loved the popcorn machine in the lobby. We weren't overly impressed by the breakfast, but that was ok because the sonic was next door. I would stay here again, especially if the price stays low.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Got assigned to this hotel as part of a Vacationland package. Was not our first choice as not highly rated on here. We requested a King Room but we were given a double queen on check-in. Hotel was clean and the staff were nice and helpful. Room was just okay but had cold AC and hot water in abundance. Breakfast was pathetic. Consisted of cold biscuits and hot gravy, toast, toasted waffles, bad donuts, instant oatmeal, and cold cereal. Coffee was not good. The internet worked only the first of three nights. Think it got overloaded. Not a bad location and it was near a Sonic! Had good prices on area shows. I would not go back but have stayed in much worse.

Room Tip: I'd recommend the Holiday Inn Express and Comfort Inn.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stayed here for two nights in July to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday and thought it was a wonderful place to stay. I had called in advance to ask if there was anything the staff could do to acknowledge his birthday. They were extremely helpful and put a birthday greeting on the marquee outside as well as had "swan towels" on the bed when we arrived.

The location was wonderful and made it very easy to get to the shows. We had a room right next to the pool but had absolutely no problems with noise. We also did not notice any noise through the walls from the room next to us. The breakfast was very good although we do agree with some of the other posts stating a fruit selection would be appreciated. The free popcorn and cookies in the evening is also a bonus! The in-room refrigerator and microwave were also nice to have.

Our only complaint would be the height of the shower head. I am 5'6" and it was at my eye level. Other than that one minor complaint, we thought this was a wonderful place to stay and would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Want-To-Vacation
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We stayed in July and were just wanting to get away for a few days. Our daughter and grandson were with us. The staff was very knowledgeable of the area and very helpful! The breakfast was fine, though being a breakfast eater I wished they would have had Bacon and eggs! :) A few days after we arrived back home, my grandson couldn't find his pillow. I called the lodge and Debbie(I think that was her name) looked for it, found it and mailed it to us! Now that's what I call service!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank azraelspapa
Reviewed 13 January 2011

Okay, it is possible that after reading the other reviews on TA I was expecting a bit more, but for the price one really cannot complain much. The place was quiet, plenty of parking, the rooms were a decent size, with the beds and pillows better than most economy places I have stayed. The kids loved the cookies and popcorn available in the lobby.

We did have a bit of trouble when making our reservations. What happened was my husband had heard an ad on local radio saying if you mentioned the ad when you called the motel you got such and such a rate. Well, when he called the motel they didn't know anything about the ad and wouldn't give him that rate. My husband called the radio station and talked to the advertising dept., luckily he got the gal who had dealt directly with the motel on the ad, and she called the motel for him and got it straightened out. It seemed kind of silly that they wouldn't believe him as it was the same rate people have gotten through Priceline.

As for their advertised breakfast, the gravy is a very bland, plain white gravy mix; however, the biscuits are very nice, but they did run low on them both mornings we were there, and we were there early. There were always plenty of the yummy donuts though. I was a little disappointed that they didn't offer hard boiled eggs, which seem to be available on a lot of complimentary breakfasts these days. Also, the breakfast staff did not seem to speak English and was rather remiss in refilling things such as coffee creamer, sweetener, and cream cheese. I noticed a few people asking for things and they were pretty much ignored. One particular incident I saw was a guy showing the lady in charge of breakfast that they were out of biscuits and instead of her letting him know there weren't anymore she just turned and walked into the room they kept the food in. He stood there for a bit thinking she was coming back with more.

Would I stay there again? Possibly, but with all the deals offered on rooms in Branson it is unlikely I would seek this one out specifically.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family