All reviews would stay here again front desk ice water breakfast staff waffles queen room hot breakfast indoor pool and hot tub biscuits blow dryer house keeping very nice hotel mini vacation check in was easy quiet location breakfast room nice breakfast
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

There was 5 in our room. 4 adults & a teenager. Rooms are extremely small. No closets. Bathroom small with little counter top. Bedskirts were ripped & 71 yr old mom tripped on it one night. We stayed 3 nights. Breakfast was pretty good. Staff was friendly. I called to report AC did not work properly. Every evening it would stop working. Set thermostat at 60 & even my cold nature mother was saying it was hot. Being from Texas we know hot. Last night was another night with AC working less than half the time.

2  Thank Jana O
Joann C, Director of Sales at Barrington Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we will review with our team. Our rooms have 2 queen beds and our marketing suggests up to 4 persons per room. I am sorry you were crowded. I welcome the opportunity to visit with you so I can get your name and inspect your room. Have a great August.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Like many of the reviews say, they are strict with their 4:00 pm check in time. When I walked in shortly after 4:00, the lobby was full of people waiting for their rooms to be ready. I went ahead and got in kind and as suspected, my room was not ready. They could not even give me an estimate of when it would. I asked if I gave them a couple of hours if it would be ready the young girl acted very relieved and said yes. When I came back later, check in was a breeze.
The hotel is very clean and the room was nice. Housekeeping started knocking on my room at 9:00 am to clean and I had to let them know we were still getting ready.

Breakfast was plentiful. From yougart to biscuits and gravy, there was something for everyone.

This is a busy hotel and maybe they need to re-evaluate their check in process. If rooms are not ready at the time given and there is sufficient reason given, I completely understand. However, many reviews state this. And the staff was apologetic but you could tell this was not their first time saying this. It boarders on insincere. I will say the morning staff are very nice and friendly.

I will probably stick to hotels I've stayed at previously when I come back to Branson. After a five hour trip, sometimes you just want to relax for a few before the fun begins.

1  Thank 877kristyd

Thank you for your feedback and we completely understand wanting to get into your room to refresh before you begin your Branson activities. We do sincerely apologize and I welcome the opportunity to visit with you if you wish to contact me. Have a great August.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The pros...clean and updated hotel(loved the overall layout of this hotel) smelled great when walking in to main lobby, two elevators, extended breakfast hours on weekends, nice pool/hot tub (although very strong, heavy chlorine oder), well lit rooms, towels were soft and thick, fridges in every room, the quiet location just off the strip
The cons...the beds were uncomfortable and needed replaced, the bathroom was small (and the ironing board behind the bathroom door was annoying especially the way it kept making the door stick out in the bathroom just behind the vanity),the air conditioner was noisy and didn’t work that great, the staff was rude and not very accommodating, the shortage of parking spaces (and the fact the staff parks in the spaces closest to the doors,the no early/late check in policy(strictly between 4-6pm with a line out the door and one staff member checking guests in), the shortage of pillows and the broken toilet seat my husband ending up fixing in the room
We stayed here one night and very thankful it was our only nights stay!! Prior to check in we received a call confirming our researvation at ten am, but we were told we could only check in between 4-6pm. Okay not a problem, went later and checked in. The next morning we were awoken to a stranger (later found out it was a hotel maintenance man)early in the morning entering our room with his own key and no notice or even a knock on the door despite the do not disturb sign being hung on the outside door. This was VERY scary and in my opinion should of NEVER happened!! The front desk called into our room shortly after my husband told the man who came in our room to leave saying they had a cliche in their system and didn’t even know we were there. Really?? You called and confirmed our appointment earlier that day, processed us and took payment during check in, issued electronic keys to the room, had no vacancies this particular day at your location, and supposedly have a very strict hotel policy (per your managers, when we asked for pillows to be placed in our room)that no employee may enter the room if there is a do not disturb sign hanging on the outside door at anytime and this is the only explanation this hotel and its management has to offer?? Along with no real apologies or compensation!!!! Folks do yourselfs a favor, find another hotel to stay at in the area. One that values thier customers safety!!!!!

2  Thank Trish K

Trish, Thank you for your feedback. Our mgmt team would like to visit with you in regards to your concerns and I do not have your name or room number to pull up your reservation. Did you address these issues with mgmt staff during your stay? I welcome the opportunity to visit with you.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the honeymoon suite for one night for a quick getaway with my wife. Have stayed in the hotel many times before in other suites and like before was not disappointed at all with the room, service. One of the best places to stay in Branson, of the main road but has easy and quick access to all that Branson has to offer.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Joann C, Director of Sales at Barrington Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service and pleased we met your expectations. We hope to see you again soon and be sure to ask for your loyalty discount.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Our room was supposed to be ready at 4, didn't get checked in till 5 because they had ONE staff checking in a line of people. The room was VERY DIRTY! The cleaning crew must have forgot to clean our room. There was black sticky stuff on the side of the bed and floor (pics below), little papers by the table, bathroom was filthy and the tv worked like crap. The manager said she would send the cleaning crew back and had me send her the pictures of the room but The cleaning crew never showed up. Oh and we also ran out of toilet paper because they never brought any when they were supposed to clean The next day. Manager is very rude, short staffed all around! The only thing nice was the breakfast,hot tub and pool.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sandy K
Joann C, Director of Sales at Barrington Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

It is with regret that you were given a room key when the room was not ready for check-in. We appreciate your feedback so we can make improvements. This will be discussed during our team meeting and I welcome you contacting me so I can get your contact info and the room # that you were assigned to.