“AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING”

Buckets N Boards Comedy Percussion Show
Ranked #6 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Buckets N Boards Comedy Percussion show is a hilarious and high-energy show full of Amazing Percussion, Ridiculous Songs, An Incredible Variety of Musical Talents, Awesome Tap Dancing, And Good Clean Family Fun! Buckets N Boards will be celebrating their 10th season in Branson, MO in 2019 at Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater with dates over spring break in March and all summer long June through August! The rest of the year, Buckets N Boards tours the country, and is a fan favorite Headline Act on Disney Cruise Lines. Matthew Levingston and Gareth Sever have continued to entertain audiences young and old with their delightfully different Rhythm and Comedy Show. See you there in 2019!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I cannot express how awesome this show was. Our group included adults, teens and you get kids and everyone loved it! Matt and Gareth come out and meet everyone and sign stuff and do pics with anyone. Totally worth every penny spent! This is a must see!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"talented musicians"
"during intermission"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We heard about the show through our resort and they said that they loved it. We didn't know what to expect, but we loved it. They were awesome and super funny. They interacted with the audience, so it was for sure better than any other show than I have seen.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My boys & I loved the interactive environment. Of all the shows we’ve seen, only one the kids have loooooved! Which of course makes mom happy!
Our fave 3: of course all the percussion *propane tanks, over the rainbow & dancing skeletons!
We laughed so hard!
PS..boys loved the Gravity Falls hat.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the ladies at the Brighton store for recommending this, because I hadn't seen a billboard or advertisement for this! I was struggling to find something that the whole gang would like--a husband and 16-yr-old son that are really just here for the fishing, son's girlfriend who is pretty flexible, 11-yr-old daughter who loves current music (no classics for her), and myself, having the pressure of knowing that if I chose poorly, I would never get the first 2 to another show ever again.

Buckets N Boards was perfect! Continuous laughter from all; my husband even had that deep-belly laugh going on! We were in awe of this duo's talent! While this show is definitely kid-friendly, it is certainly not geared to kids only; it is a must-see for anyone who enjoys live performances!

1  Thank juliemQ2373PZ