“AMAZING SHOW”

Buckets N Boards Comedy Percussion Show
Ranked #6 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Buckets N Boards is a hilarious and high-energy show full of Amazing Percussion, Ridiculous Songs, An Incredible Variety of Musical Talents, Awesome Tap Dancing, And Good Clean Family Fun! Buckets N Boards will be starting their 6th season in Branson headlining for families at the Starlite Theatre, Spring Break in March and All Summer Long... The rest of the year BNB tours the country and is regarded as one of the Favorite and Most Requested acts on Disney Cruise Lines. Matthew Levingston and Gareth Sever have continued to entertain audiences young and old with their Delightfully Different Rhythm and Comedy Show. See you there in 2015!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We heard about the show through our resort and they said that they loved it. We didn't know what to expect, but we loved it. They were awesome and super funny. They interacted with the audience, so it was for sure better than any other show than I have seen.

All reviews
"during intermission"
in 12 reviews
"lots of fun"

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My boys & I loved the interactive environment. Of all the shows we’ve seen, only one the kids have loooooved! Which of course makes mom happy!
Our fave 3: of course all the percussion *propane tanks, over the rainbow & dancing skeletons!
We laughed so hard!
PS..boys loved the Gravity Falls hat.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the ladies at the Brighton store for recommending this, because I hadn't seen a billboard or advertisement for this! I was struggling to find something that the whole gang would like--a husband and 16-yr-old son that are really just here for the fishing, son's girlfriend who is pretty flexible, 11-yr-old daughter who loves current music (no classics for her), and myself, having the pressure of knowing that if I chose poorly, I would never get the first 2 to another show ever again.

Buckets N Boards was perfect! Continuous laughter from all; my husband even had that deep-belly laugh going on! We were in awe of this duo's talent! While this show is definitely kid-friendly, it is certainly not geared to kids only; it is a must-see for anyone who enjoys live performances!

1  Thank juliemQ2373PZ
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

WOW!
What a super great show!!!
“Buckets N Boards”
03/28/2018
Those two guys are absolutely talented.
From comedy induced percussion to tap dancing along with percussion utilizing buckets and barrels and even audience participation, there was a continuous flow of music, percussion and comedy.

If you ever have the show in your town or while out of town, I highly recommend to don’t miss it.
It is that good.