“great!”

Ranked #84 of 412 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Our chef was not overly talkative which is what he like. Food was excellent.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed our lunch here this week. The food was good as well as the service. If back in Branson again, I wouldn’t hesitate to eat here again.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed our evening at the grill it will take you about an hour before you complete your meal the food is good the shift who made the food was very entertaining to watch it was enjoyable getting to talk to the others around the table as well. The prices vary from $16 for a one food item up to 32 when you're looking at lobster but we enjoyed it and will return

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Really good food and the chef is very entertaining. We eat at Shoguns couple time while there each summer. Enjoy the steak/fried rice and my son liked the chicken.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Wonderful food and service.... We have dined with Shogun about two dozen times over the past 4-5 years and not once, did we receive poor service or bad food. Always awesome!!