Review Highlights
Showboat Belle

Very good show for the entire family. The food was good and entertainment great. Before and after... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Linda O
via mobile
Unexpected Quality

My sister-in-law bought my wife and I tickets for the Branson Belle and we (who goes to Vegas a... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
dplummer55
Grand Junction, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from USD 30.50
from USD 39.75
from USD 33.95
from USD 43.00
3,782 results
All reviews christopher james dinner cruise comedian magician mashed potatoes tap dancers paddle wheel roast beef top deck boat ride our waiter the wait staff food was great on table rock lake singing group great dinner top notch christmas show
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We booked the noon cruise several weeks ahead for our anniversary. Just before the meal was served, it was announced that the boat would not be leaving the dock due to a storm in the area. We could have had a meal and seen a show in town, but we wanted the cruise. We didn't stay for the show.
I understand things happen, but those of us who paid for the cruise should have been compensated in some manner. My advice is, don't book ahead.

1  Thank Jan41248
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We took the noon trip on the lake. The meal was good. The view outside the Belle was relaxing and the show had a lot of variety. When we bring friends down to Branson, we would consider this a must see.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the show, unfortunately the weather prevented the boat from leaving the dock. There was a variety of music from country to classic rock and gospel. The singing and dancing was great. The food was just okay, but would go again.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We decided at the last minute to do a noon cruise. The tickets were actually a little cheaper at the boat so I'm glad we waited to buy them, however in the summer it might be wise to get them ahead of time. The food was quite good, as was the service. And the show was very entertaining. The only thing I didn't like Is the card on your table stating the cost did not include gratuities and recommend a tip of 20%. Not only is telling you what to tip tacky, but the real problem I have is, the cost of the cruise includes the boat ride, the show and your meal, so how do you even know what to base your tip for food and related service on?

2  Thank Mike35704
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner and a show on the showboat Branson Belle. The show has been revamped and was a wonderful variety. The food was excellent! A 4 course meal. I had more than I could eat. All of it was delicious! I highly recommend visiting the Belle either for a night as a couple or take the kids to the earlier show and meal. You’ll be glad you put it on your list of things to do!

Date of experience: June 2017