“Wonderful time”

Showboat Branson Belle
Ranked #56 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise on lovely Table Rock Lake on a four-deck showboat while enjoying panoramic views and breakfast, lunch or dinner accompanied by live entertainment ranging from comedy to music to acrobatics.
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This was a great meal and show. We enjoy the fun and the boat ride. The show was wonderful and enjoyed the music.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,430)
All reviews
in 109 reviews
"audience participation"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I took my two grand daughters...we had a wonder server named Jacky that kept our drinks filled and was very sweet to my girls. The show was good and the food was good. It was still the Christmas show and everything was decorated.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Not a bad show. A little over-priced, entertainment was so-so, need more music and dancers, food is good, but nothing eloborate. Be prepared to be seated in rows and rub elbows with your neighbor. Definately a tourist trap.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The entertainment was great but the food was not. I understand that it is hard to please that many people with the same meal so it was a little bland but I did not enjoy it. Also the desert I was given was still frozen. Walking around the boat was fun but seemed to last too long. I did really enjoy the guys dancing it was very fun! Overall I had a good time but there’s lots of room for improvement.

1  Thank Katybreed