Review Highlights
Anniversary

Reviewed 2 days ago
DLR1968
via mobile
Trip to Branson Show Belle!

Reviewed 3 days ago

from USD 35.00
from USD 43.00
from USD 42.48
3,726 results
All reviews christopher james dinner cruise mashed potatoes comedian magician tap dancers paddle wheel roast beef top deck boat ride our waiter singing group the wait staff food was great on table rock lake great dinner top notch christmas show
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

A great way to celebrate 53 years of marriage!!! Dinner was great and show was wonderful. A very memorable trip!!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My partner took me to the Showboat Branson Belle for my birthday and I really love the whole show I enjoyed seeing the magic tricks I enjoyed the audience participation I really enjoyed the show and I loved to see the singing and dancing it was a real enjoyment. My favorite part was when they did the 26 songs and changed clothes.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Our party of four boarded the Branson Belle paddle wheeler on Table Rock Lake cruise. We were served a 4 course dinner with excellent service. We enjoyed a great musical show with many male and female actors/singers. Great fun for all ages!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

The Showboat was a fun activity for my group of 50 senior citizens. This activity is good for people who can walk without assistance. Some of my seniors were walking with wheelchairs and canes. We arrived on a charter bus along with 5 other charter companies buses. The hill the buses park on is a steep incline and not very safe for people who are handicapped. No one from the Showboat offered a shuttle even though later we found out they did have one on the property. The walk from the shops to the docking ramp where the entrance to the boat was very steep of those who use a walker or cane. Once you are entering the boat, the staff force you to take a photo before anyone can enter even if the person politely declines it. This is so they can try to sell it to you later during the show. We were told that we had to participate in the photo but we didn't have to buy it later if we didn't want to. I will say that the food was good. We had marinated chicken, shredded beef roast, green beans, a dinner roll, salad with some kind of sweet dressing and raspberry cheesecake. We also had tea, coffee and soda. The show was funny. It was fun to see part of my group chosen to participate in the show. That was fun to watch and was the highlight of the show for us. All in all, we had a good experience. I do wish staff were more helpful toward our handicap seniors. Their shuttle should have been utilized.

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

This was a silent auction gift I won and took my husband on a date to the Christmas Show. It was more than I thought it would be. The singers and dancers were great. They did songs of classic rock, from movies and then the Christmas time celebrations. Food was extremely good but the best part was the dessert (lemon raspberry cheesecake! We had a wonderful time even though I think we were the youngest there.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We really enjoyed the show. They were very talented. However, the steak was VERY grisly, the green beans were bland, and we had to beg to get coffee. We had the Captains seats, but I would recommend doing the lieutenants, instead. Not being on the floor felt a little like being left out!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Terrific music, food, service, performance, dancing, especially the tap dancers, and a nice smooth ride on the Lake.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The sitting could have bee better but was ok. Long narrow tables where the served from the front on one table and from the back of each row. Service was good and friendly and the food was plentiful but could have been warmer. The show master of ceremonies was a magiscian comedian very good as was the rest of the show with different music presentations and dancing. Also patriotic honoring vets. With a souveior store.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was our finale of 7 shows in 54 hours in Branson! It was the BEST of all!!! The dinner ~ Devine...the staff ~ on spot and friendly...the show is balanced with warm interactive personality while excellently executing a terrifically complicated, fast paced corrigraphy. In fact the cast made it look easy and FUN! There were several impressive performances, yet I was especially impressed with the precision in Clark’s dancing, Thank you all...from the greeter....to the security guards ....to the wait staff... to the performers...for a perfect evening on the Branson Belle! We will certainly return!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Food was excellent but show was lame. First, songs were not geared much towards xmas nor the older generation. Last, I’v seen shows about this level in high school. My wife and I have been on the Branson Belle 3 other times over the past 10 years and this was by for the worse show there we’ve seen. 11-07-2018

1  Thank Wayneandcathy