“Fancy impression”
Review of Little Hacienda

Little Hacienda
Ranked #160 of 406 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Upon entering the restaurant, I almost felt like I didn't belong. It just seemed very upscale. However, we were greeted by very friendly faces and seated promptly. The cheese dip was AMAZING and the food was good as well. My only complaints are that my kids fries with their kids meals were gross (their fault for ordering American at Mexican restaurant?) and that my cheese quesadilla was not fully melted. Just a minute more of cooking would have made it perfect. Husband's chicken enchiladas with green sauce were wonderful.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

They moved recently to this new building and it's first class Menu was stepped up. It compares with Cantina Loreado at Landing. This place has an excellent menu and taste is excellent/

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

A new building, very clean, a white table cloth approach without the table cloths. Well ordered and spacey. Very responsive, polite, friendly and helpful staff. Server was neat, well-dressed, and attentive. Comfortable table.

I had a taco salad, wife had soup, son had a variety plate, and daughter-in-law had an enchilada. Served on very large, square white plates. Very heavy. One flaw in the service was that the server reached across my wife and I to place the large plates in front of the guests sitting with us. Should have walked around and served from the other side.

Quality and taste were exceptional, it was a bit pricey. Also, the portions were very large and ended up not being able to eat all the soup, so it was wasted. I would have preferred smaller portions for less cost. My bill was high and we did not have drinks.

My taco salad with shredded and spiced chicken was very good, but the cheese sauce on one side seemed to not fit.

The water was excellent, which is not always the case in some restaurants.

Convenient parking.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We went there for dinner. The food was the usual Tex/Mex fare. What bothered us was the fact the the atmosphere did NOT fit for a Mexican Restaurant.....I could have sworn I was at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. I'm sure there are better Mexican restaurants in Branson.....try them.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We are in Branson for two weeks to catch some shows and one of our favorite Mexican dining places was no longer where we had known it to be and now in that location sits Grandma Ruth’s Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls and Cafe. It was nice but we missed our Little Hacienda and inquired what had happened to them.

They pointed out their new location which is not far from the old restaurant.

Today we decided to give the new “Little Hacienda” a try and we are so very happy that we did. This is a new and beautiful facility that is professionally decorated and so very attractive and inviting. They also have a lot of beautiful outdoor seating which looks so inviting.

I ordered a chicken fajita with Charo beans and corn tortillas and my wife ordered a side beef enchilada. Both meals were wonderful and filling. My wife exclaimed when we left that she had found her new go-to restaurant in Branson.

We have been to dozens of different restaurants here in this area and this is among the very best in town. We highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting good Mexican food. The service is outstanding too!