Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 85
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 133
QualityInn Branson - Hwy 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 112
USD 110
Seven Gables Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 89
Willow Tree Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 67
Angel Inn Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 110
Fall Creek Inn & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 95
Ozark Valley Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 75
Carriage House Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
USD 78
USD 76
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchenliving rooman indoor outdoor poolone bedroom unitmillion dollar quartethead showerjacuzzi tubfree mini golfceiling fanminiature golf coursewasher and dryergranite countertopsstage doorsplash padtime sharewalk in showerping pong
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Welk's Resort facility at Branson has several options, and is a great place to stay. They have indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, an indoor water-slide, and outdoor splash area, 9 holes of miniature golf, lots of planned activities on and off site, an activity center, including pool and ping pong, a sitting area, lots of rockers for a slow evening (or morning or afternoon), a fishing pond (catch and release), and a great staff of friendly, helpful people. Our one bedroom unit was spacious and completely outfitted. The patio looked to the morning side of things, and the Adirondack chairs often beckoned. There is a restaurant on premises, and sandwiches were good, though we often used our kitchen or ate elsewhere during our stay. DO NOT Miss the "Million Dollar Quartet" show that you will find right on the premises. It is based on a Tony Award Winning Musical, and is a wonderful performance built around The goings on at Sun Records on December 4, 1956, when Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Elvis Presley all showed up to see Sam Phillips and make Rock and Roll History. The actors are true to character throughout, and the music is classic, and wonderfully performed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim D
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We really enjoyed our stay in the Cedar building. The condo was a very nicely decorated one bedroom. It was perfect for our family. The bathroom was very spacious and modern. The Cedar building is located just behind the Splash-a-torium which my daughter's loved. I liked that it was off the beaten path a little and away from the noise of the strip. I'd definitely consider staying here again. We got an excellent deal too which made the cost of our stay comparable to a chain hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CaseyNichols
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Stayed last week in the Pine building and it like a home away from home. Our one bedroom villa feature a king size bed,fireplace,two TV's, full kitchen, and a big patio. We had a few problems with the reservation that was fixed by the friendly staff at guest services. We attended a couple of show at their theater and it was about a five minute walk. If I ever go to Branson again, this resort is my first choice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Clean, friendly staff and very relaxing atmosphere have had us coming to the Welk since 2011. We love the privacy as it is not on a busy road. Each unit has a private balcony and there are grilling areas with gas grills. It is always clean which is another plus! We look forward to our stays at the Welk.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My family visited the lodges again for 3 nights this past week so we could visit my wife's grandfather. We got to use a little more of the facility this time around which was nice.

When I booked this reservation I chose a 2 bedroom condo/townhouse which was not available a year and a half ago. These new condos just opened up within the last 2 weeks before our stay. They sit behind the lodges we were at last time. There are 2 buildings so far with one completed and one still under construction.

Our unit looked to be on the first floor as it was level with the parking area but ti actually was the second floor as there are units below the parking area where you take stairs. I was very happy to be on the level with the parking lot as zero stairs were needed with luggage! The room decorations were similar to our unit last year. Very modern with granite countertops, tile flooring. Very large living room space and dining area. Outdoor patio with multiple doors to access. The 2nd bedroom was large with a king bed and access to one of the 2 bathrooms. The 2nd bathroom was very large and well lit.

The main bedroom area was beautiful. King size bed, chairs to lounge in, fireplace (double sided with the living room one), ceiling fan and TV. The master bath was awesome. Two sinks, giant shower stall with 3 shower heads and a separate bath tub. The toilet is located in a separate room within the bathroom so you can have some using that but still have easy access to sinks and showers.

Room had dual zone cooling/heating which was nice as it was extremely hot outside during our stay. The multiple ceiling fans were also helpful at circulating air. We kept the room at 70 degrees and the system worked well.

The pool area was a big hit again with the kids. The large indoor/outdoor pool with small water slide kept my kids busy. Each night they had a large outdoor movie screen and played movies for the kids. It was never wild in the pool area even with all the kids there. The staff did a great job making sure people followed the rules.

We used the restaurant this time around as well. We went for breakfast 2 days. The breakfast buffet was very large with plenty of food to choose from both hot and cold. I stuck to the eggs, bacon, sausage stations but my kids tried just about everything. Food was fresh, hot and delicious. To top it off, if you pay in advance at the main lobby, adult buffet is only $9. That is so inexpensive considering what is offered. The restaurant reminds us of some of the older vegas hotel dining areas. It is very dated but it fits the hotel for some reason.

There is a small mini golf course near the restaurant but we did not use it. There is a statue of Lawrence Welk there which I found hilarious because I had no idea that this resort was owned by THAT Welk family. As a kid, my parents watched his show every time it was on. Not my cup of tea but it brought back memories once I realized the relationship.

Check in was simple although they do require you see the concierge to get the parking pass. That is their way of trying to discuss time shares with you. They offered us discounted Silver Dollar City passes since we were going there but I politely declined as our time in the area was limited.

My only complaint (and it might be my misunderstanding of how it works) is that we had no maid service for the time we were there. Not sure if you have to request service or not but we came home every day to a condo with unmade beds and used towels. I should probably find out next time we go here! Thankfully we reuse towels a lot and didn't run out of any soap or toilet paper.

We didn't really walk around the main hotel much but it is clearly older than the rest of the resort. It has an ice cream area near the gift shop and restaurant but we did not use that. I would love to see what the standard rooms look like there as the main location is a bit closer to the pool area and the restaurant. maybe next time....although we really loved the condo unit.

Overall, it was a wonderful stay at the Lodges and looking forward to going back sometime soon.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family