All reviewsoutdoor poolnorth towermain buildingfree breakfastthe penthouseawesome locationopen until midnightvery nice hotelhot tubcomfortable bedsnice roomwafflesspring breakhot breakfastdefinitely stay here againbiscuits and gravybalcony
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 9 nights and had a wonderful time. The housekeeping staff was very friendly, professional and respectful. The front desk is open 24 hours and again they are very friendly, professional and respectful. We didn’t find any thing wrong with this nice hotel. They also have a hot breakfast every day and a indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you so much for posting your review. I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We will hopefully see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying that this is not the first time that we have stayed at this hotel. It was somewhat our home away from home for our annual trips to Branson to celebrate the Christmas season. In years past, we have had good experiences, however we will be staying at another hotel next year for our family trip. The following list are the reasons that we will not be staying here again.
1. The breakfast is no longer served at the restaurant next door and is now worse than most basic breakfasts at other hotel chains (it is advertised on the website that the breakfast is still served at the restaurant).
2. The room AC was was broken and made a terrible sound when it was running. I know that it is November, but we have a family of five and we needed some air especially on the second night.
3. Since the AC was broken, we cracked the balcony door to get some air and noticed that the balcony was covered with cigarette ashes. These ashes were not only on the ground, but also in the spider webs that were on the balcony. I highly doubt that the balconies are cleaned often.
4. The bathroom sink drained ridiculously slow. So slow that we had to wait several minutes between people brushing their teeth to allow the water to drain and allow the next person to brush their teeth and wash their face.
5. The fourth floor ice machine was broken.
6. Mini Fridge did not get very cold even when put on the highest level.

As previously stated, we have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and looked over the lack of current renovations, but this stay was terrible and sadly we will be looking for another hotel to create family memories next year. All of these issues were given to the gentleman at the front desk.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

I'm so very sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. I will look into all of these items listed. I just want to apologize again and ask that you consider giving us another chance in the future when you visit Branson.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was a Great stay, Room was very nice with a balcony. Staff was very nice and the breakfast was one of the best we ever had. Very beautiful place to stay. In the center of the strip and can walk to serval places.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! I hope you will come visit us again very soon! Thanks for posting this review!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The room was very good and housekeeping was superb. The breakfast was very good and the buffet was replenished even near the end of breakfast. The African theme was interesting.wi go was very good . Better hotel than the price indicated.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and felt the value you received was beyond your expectations. Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This was our first stay at a Clarion and it was great. Very clean room, comfortable bed and a great balcony view of Branson. Breakfast was excellent. Love their waffles.
Close to all the area attractions.
We are already planning a return tip to Branson and we WILL stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a higher room with a southern view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

I was so thrilled to have read your review. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay and everything was to your liking. I hope we see you again soon.