Let me start by saying that this is not the first time that we have stayed at this hotel. It was somewhat our home away from home for our annual trips to Branson to celebrate the Christmas season. In years past, we have had good experiences, however we will be staying at another hotel next year for our family trip. The following list are the reasons that we will not be staying here again.
1. The breakfast is no longer served at the restaurant next door and is now worse than most basic breakfasts at other hotel chains (it is advertised on the website that the breakfast is still served at the restaurant).
2. The room AC was was broken and made a terrible sound when it was running. I know that it is November, but we have a family of five and we needed some air especially on the second night.
3. Since the AC was broken, we cracked the balcony door to get some air and noticed that the balcony was covered with cigarette ashes. These ashes were not only on the ground, but also in the spider webs that were on the balcony. I highly doubt that the balconies are cleaned often.
4. The bathroom sink drained ridiculously slow. So slow that we had to wait several minutes between people brushing their teeth to allow the water to drain and allow the next person to brush their teeth and wash their face.
5. The fourth floor ice machine was broken.
6. Mini Fridge did not get very cold even when put on the highest level.
As previously stated, we have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and looked over the lack of current renovations, but this stay was terrible and sadly we will be looking for another hotel to create family memories next year. All of these issues were given to the gentleman at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get together at the Clarion Hotel® in Branson, Missouri, where you’re within walking distance from numerous live venues and shopping at the Tanger Outlets and the Factory Merchants Mall. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, our conference center hotel in Branson is near other local points of interest such as: - White Water - Silver Dollar City - Branson Landing - Table Rock Lake - Titanic-World's Largest Museum - Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Besides boasting more than 30 theaters—including the Andy Williams Moon River Theatre, King's Castle Theatre—and events like the Baldknobbers Jamboree and Presley's Country Jubilee, Branson is also known for its plethora of outdoor recreational opportunities available in the Ozark Mountains. We offer two pools—the one indoors is heated and also includes a sauna and whirlpool—and the other is outdoors. Additional amenities include a business center, guest laundry facilities and: - Free WiFi - Buckingham’s Prime Rib and Steakhouse - Meeting space (for up to 300 people) - Ticket desk - Business center Breakfast is offered for purchase in the restaurant from 6:30-10 a.m. daily; and dinner from 4-9 p.m. We also offer shuttle service to Branson or Springfield Airport for a nominal fee and M. Graham Clark Downtown Airport. Catering services are also available. Get refreshed in our inviting guest rooms, all of which feature refrigerators, microwaves, TVs, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Life is better when you get together at the Clarion Hotel. Branson hotels like ours help you make the most of your time with friends, family and colleagues. Book now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Branson
- Clarion At The Palace
- Clarion Branson
- Branson Clarion