All reviews outdoor pool north tower main building free breakfast the penthouse awesome location open until midnight very nice hotel hot tub comfortable beds nice room waffles spring break hot breakfast definitely stay here again biscuits and gravy balcony
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The room was very good and housekeeping was superb. The breakfast was very good and the buffet was replenished even near the end of breakfast. The African theme was interesting.wi go was very good . Better hotel than the price indicated.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and felt the value you received was beyond your expectations. Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This was our first stay at a Clarion and it was great. Very clean room, comfortable bed and a great balcony view of Branson. Breakfast was excellent. Love their waffles.
Close to all the area attractions.
We are already planning a return tip to Branson and we WILL stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a higher room with a southern view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

I was so thrilled to have read your review. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay and everything was to your liking. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The Clarion is on the route 76 main drive through Branson and near many attractions and showplaces. The beds are great to sleep on. There are balconies for each room in the north tower. There is an indoor pool with a hot tub. There is also an outdoor pool and hot tub. The whole complex is decorated first class. The negatives are the breakfast bar and the bathrooms. The bathroom was very small. The breakfast had a variety and we ate there once and that was enough; cold sausage and tough rubberish scrambled eggs were also cold. We then went elsewhere to eat breakfast after that.
However we still enjoyed our visit and would recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

I'm happy to hear that for the most part you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with the breakfast. I will look into the issues you brought up. I hope you will stay with us again when you visit Branson in the future. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I looked for a hotel that was near the center of the theatre district. The Clarion has a great location and is surrounded by restaurants and entertainment. My room had a balcony that overlooked the pool.

I always check the bedding and the bathroom to see if they are clean....they were. There was one man who was constantly cleaning the commons areas and the elevators. I was there Sunday and saw rooms that had been vacated being deep cleaned...mattresses were off the bed and they were cleaning underneath.

The touch of jungle decor isn't exactly my taste, but was unoffensive. The people who worked there were all nice. The concierge was helpful in finding shopping, shows, and restaurants.

I enjoyed my stay and would be glad to stay there again.

Room Tip: If you overlook the pool, you will have a bit more noise.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again soon when you come back to Branson.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Spent a long weekend for a reunion. Very clean and comfortable Room with a nice balcony. Enjoyed outdoor pool. Great hot breakfast & kept well supplied. Friendly service. Good location.
But a jungle decor in the heart of the Ozarks?

Room Tip: Ask for room on back of main building overlooking pool.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your review. We are so very happy to hear you enjoyed our amenities and your stay. We will hopefully see you again soon.