All reviewsoutdoor poolnorth towermain buildingfree breakfastthe penthouseawesome locationopen until midnightvery nice hotelhot tubcomfortable bedsnice roomwafflesspring breakhot breakfastdefinitely stay here againbiscuits and gravybalcony
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel Was very clean, staff was very helpful!. Complimentary Breakfast was very good, scrambled eggs, bacon and B&G
Pool area was very clean! We had beautiful view & a little balcony that was perfect for morning coffee

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Connie J
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you celebrated an anniversary with us. I hope you will stay with us again if you visit Branson in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Reserved the Penthouse on the seventh floor and was very impressed with the layout of the room. The king size bed was very clean and comfortable however you do need to use the foot stool to get in bed because the top of the mattress is 3' off the floor. It's a long drop if you have to get up at night and you forget to use the stool. The courtyard has a very nice pool area with a handicap lift for the hot jacuzzi witch I thought was great for those seeking who need it. The breakfast buffet was also nice but they ran out of waffle mix and bagels on a Tuesday. The one thing I did not like was they started cleaning everthing before the buffet was over, so while I was eating they were turning the chairs over on the tables and cleaning the floors. All in all this is a nice place to stay and enjoy Branson because it's close to everthing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tymtravler

Thank you for your review and for your business! I'm glad to hear that for the most part you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry the breakfast attendants started cleaning before the end of service which is 9:30am and that they ran out of some items. I will address the issue. Thank you again I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Nice clean rooms, friendly staff, we love staying at the Clarion in Branson. Perfect location, and they do a great job of maintaining their pools and spa's. Beautiful outdoor and indoor pools. We will definitely be back. We did like the breakfast better when it was next door at Buckinghams.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Kevin V

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear you enjoy staying with us so much. We will hopefully see you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The room was clean, but dated. We stay at this hotel every time we go to Branson. The last time we were there was two years ago and hotel had gone down somewhat. The refrigerator was noisy, the air conditioner was noisy.

Room Tip: Beds were comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Susie J
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We are quite often updating our rooms, I'm sorry you were disappointed.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Our room was on the corner on the 4th floor. We had a great view of the scenery and loved sitting on the balcony in the early morning. The room was very comfortable and clean. I loved having plenty of pillows. The girl at the desk when we checked in was not very friendly but the girl that checked us out was very nice

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your room and balcony. I hope you will stay with us again in the future if you visit Branson.