“Always a good breakfast”
Review of Donnie's Diner

Donnie's Diner
Ranked #155 of 413 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Good home cooked breakfast. Fantastic servers. They have a large menu selection. The resturant is small, clean and friendly.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We walked in, sat down and placed our order. I didn't think this place looked very clean when we walked in but that was confirmed when a few minutes later I saw a four-legged visitor crawling on the next table. We promptly cancelled our order, paid for coffee and left. I gave food 1 star but in reality we did not try it so I cannot judge. Now "visitors" may be in nearly every restaurant, but I don't want to see them or take them home so owner should do something more to control pest issue. Thanks Donnie, but no thanks for us.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Super good food, great service. Looks like all the locals eat here. Biscuits and gravy just ok. Gravy tastes like from can. But the rest of the breakfast was wonderful. Crispy hash browns perfect sunny side up eggs and bacon. They also offer a different dinner each evening that sounds really good and only costs $6.49. The wait time is a little long but they were very full.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Recently moved to this side of Branson, I looked up restaurants near me. Glad I tried it!!! The prices are very reasonable and the food is good! It’s prepared by a husband and wife. The ice tea is also great!! Can’t go wrong here. They do have limited hours so check it out!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Donnie's Diner is in Branson West. Trip Advisor needs to make correction. It is at the exact center of the shopping mall that occupies the southeast quarter at the intersection of Business State Route 13, and State Hwy 76 (76 Country Boulevard). Donnie's has high quality food with generous portions. The wait staff is excellent. Even when crowded like change time between breakfast and lunch when we were there the service was rapid and friendly. They always found time to top off your coffee.

Date of visit: May 2018