“Great Family Fun”

Branson Family Fun Factory
Ranked #20 of 35 Fun & Games in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Family Fun Factory in Branson, MO offers indoor blacklight mini golf and blacklight laser tag. Our laser tag offers a 3500 square foot blacklight arena with the longest games anywhere in the area! You will also want to enjoy the incredible artwork of our 18 hole indoor mini golf with 4 themed rooms which include the Enchanted Forest, Volcano Room, Dragons Den, and the Undersea Adventure. Great for all families, teams, or groups of any age, rain or shine!
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Although there were a few games that weren't working we had a fantastic time! As a family we played a round of Laser tag and LOVED IT! It was one of the best we've been to in a while. I love how the system keeps track of your tickets earned on the card so you don't have to keep up with them. Great family fun, and they have a pizza buffet inside if you get hungry! I'd definitely recommend this for family fun!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Great place to enjoy some Laser Tag or putt putt golf on a rainy day or in the winter. I had both my kids birthday parties here in December and the kids all loved it. Reasonable rates, great party rooms, and loads of Fun for all ages

1  Thank angoct14
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Not even open!!!! Sign on the door said closed for the season!!!!!! It was way off the beaten path, so it would have been nice to know it was closed before we drove out that way.

12  Thank Jz1012
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Although it was just me and my Hubby, we slipped back into childhood when we went to the Fun Factory. We got to play Skee Ball and other fun games for tickets to redeem for prizes. There are two places to eat, a mini golf (indoor for bad weather), and lazer tag to keep those kiddos occupied! It was a blast!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

We had a great time being together just Don & me for the first time in years. We visited a lot different sites while we were there.

1  Thank DonDebbie K