Review Highlights
Great Family Fun

Although there were a few games that weren't working we had a fantastic time! As a family we played... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2016

from USD 39.00
from USD 38.50
from USD 45.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Great place to enjoy some Laser Tag or putt putt golf on a rainy day or in the winter. I had both my kids birthday parties here in December and the kids all loved it. Reasonable rates, great party rooms, and loads of Fun for all ages

1  Thank angoct14
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Not even open!!!! Sign on the door said closed for the season!!!!!! It was way off the beaten path, so it would have been nice to know it was closed before we drove out that way.

12  Thank Jz1012
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Although it was just me and my Hubby, we slipped back into childhood when we went to the Fun Factory. We got to play Skee Ball and other fun games for tickets to redeem for prizes. There are two places to eat, a mini golf (indoor for bad weather), and lazer tag to keep those kiddos occupied! It was a blast!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

We had a great time being together just Don & me for the first time in years. We visited a lot different sites while we were there.

1  Thank DonDebbie K
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We drove by and I mentioned indoor golf and laser tag and my 7 year old insisted we go. The mini-golf room was HOT even though it was only 80 degrees outside. The girl at the front desk seemed irritated that we interrupted what she was doing on her phone so we could play laser tag. All in all, there are a lot better ways to spend $70 in Branson. Trust me.

4  Thank Farmertype