“Not open ”

Branson Family Fun Factory
Ranked #20 of 36 Fun & Games in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Family Fun Factory in Branson, MO offers indoor blacklight mini golf and blacklight laser tag. Our laser tag offers a 3500 square foot blacklight arena with the longest games anywhere in the area! You will also want to enjoy the incredible artwork of our 18 hole indoor mini golf with 4 themed rooms which include the Enchanted Forest, Volcano Room, Dragons Den, and the Undersea Adventure. Great for all families, teams, or groups of any age, rain or shine!
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Not even open!!!! Sign on the door said closed for the season!!!!!! It was way off the beaten path, so it would have been nice to know it was closed before we drove out that way.

12  Thank Jz1012

Reviewed 19 November 2014

Although it was just me and my Hubby, we slipped back into childhood when we went to the Fun Factory. We got to play Skee Ball and other fun games for tickets to redeem for prizes. There are two places to eat, a mini golf (indoor for bad weather), and lazer tag to keep those kiddos occupied! It was a blast!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

We had a great time being together just Don & me for the first time in years. We visited a lot different sites while we were there.

1  Thank DonDebbie K
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We drove by and I mentioned indoor golf and laser tag and my 7 year old insisted we go. The mini-golf room was HOT even though it was only 80 degrees outside. The girl at the front desk seemed irritated that we interrupted what she was doing on her phone so we could play laser tag. All in all, there are a lot better ways to spend $70 in Branson. Trust me.

4  Thank Farmertype
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place was smaller than expected. The glow in the dark mini golf was pretty cool but it was really warm in that area and kind of uncomfortable. My 4 year old was scared by the dark mini golf but my 9 year old spent extra time in there looking around. The artwork was actually really interesting, a lot of details. The arcade was really sad, they need to spend some money on repairing / replacing most of the games or just get rid of that area like another reviewer said. It made us not want to go back or spend any more money there.