Review Highlights

from USD 38.50
from USD 45.00
from USD 37.22
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Grand Country Resort, so this place was very convenient for us. They had lots to offer. The mini bowling & the indoor ball playground was fun for my little one. We couldn't do laser tag or go carts because of height restrictions for my child, but they did offer those there as well with lots of arcades. We went in around closing time, so we rushed through pretty quickly, but it would be fun if you had time to check it all out.

3  Thank rach_0713
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Although there were a few games that weren't working we had a fantastic time! As a family we played a round of Laser tag and LOVED IT! It was one of the best we've been to in a while. I love how the system keeps track of your tickets earned on the card so you don't have to keep up with them. Great family fun, and they have a pizza buffet inside if you get hungry! I'd definitely recommend this for family fun!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Great place to enjoy some Laser Tag or putt putt golf on a rainy day or in the winter. I had both my kids birthday parties here in December and the kids all loved it. Reasonable rates, great party rooms, and loads of Fun for all ages

1  Thank angoct14
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Not even open!!!! Sign on the door said closed for the season!!!!!! It was way off the beaten path, so it would have been nice to know it was closed before we drove out that way.

12  Thank Jz1012
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Although it was just me and my Hubby, we slipped back into childhood when we went to the Fun Factory. We got to play Skee Ball and other fun games for tickets to redeem for prizes. There are two places to eat, a mini golf (indoor for bad weather), and lazer tag to keep those kiddos occupied! It was a blast!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

We had a great time being together just Don & me for the first time in years. We visited a lot different sites while we were there.

1  Thank DonDebbie K
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We drove by and I mentioned indoor golf and laser tag and my 7 year old insisted we go. The mini-golf room was HOT even though it was only 80 degrees outside. The girl at the front desk seemed irritated that we interrupted what she was doing on her phone so we could play laser tag. All in all, there are a lot better ways to spend $70 in Branson. Trust me.

4  Thank Farmertype
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place was smaller than expected. The glow in the dark mini golf was pretty cool but it was really warm in that area and kind of uncomfortable. My 4 year old was scared by the dark mini golf but my 9 year old spent extra time in there looking around. The artwork was actually really interesting, a lot of details. The arcade was really sad, they need to spend some money on repairing / replacing most of the games or just get rid of that area like another reviewer said. It made us not want to go back or spend any more money there.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

The best part of this was the laser tag and glow in the dark mini golf. Aside from the heat in both the rooms it was pretty fun. Awesome paintings on the wall. They really should just do away with the arcade part they are all really old unkempt games. 4 of the machines ate my quarters, the candy in the candy claw was really old and gross that my daughter wouldn't even eat it. What kid turns down candy?!?!?! Most of the ball throwing came had no balls for them, that was a big disappointment.

1  Thank ChaelyAmber
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This place was older and smaller than we anticipated. It was ok, but nothing to rave about. We liked that it wasn't packed, and there was room to hang out while the kids had fun. Our main issue was an adult in our group injured his leg pretty badly during the laser tag. There are some concrete walls, about 12 of them that stick out, and he was running full force, didn't see it because its dark, and ran into it injuring his leg. He had a very big scrap that was bleeding badly, tender and bruised. We showed the injury to management, and explained what happened, so I fully expect them to correct the problem and cover the concrete areas with foam or something that is safe.

2  Thank dana1303