“Not what we expected”

Branson Family Fun Factory
Ranked #20 of 36 Fun & Games in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Family Fun Factory in Branson, MO offers indoor blacklight mini golf and blacklight laser tag. Our laser tag offers a 3500 square foot blacklight arena with the longest games anywhere in the area! You will also want to enjoy the incredible artwork of our 18 hole indoor mini golf with 4 themed rooms which include the Enchanted Forest, Volcano Room, Dragons Den, and the Undersea Adventure. Great for all families, teams, or groups of any age, rain or shine!
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This place was older and smaller than we anticipated. It was ok, but nothing to rave about. We liked that it wasn't packed, and there was room to hang out while the kids had fun. Our main issue was an adult in our group injured his leg pretty badly during the laser tag. There are some concrete walls, about 12 of them that stick out, and he was running full force, didn't see it because its dark, and ran into it injuring his leg. He had a very big scrap that was bleeding badly, tender and bruised. We showed the injury to management, and explained what happened, so I fully expect them to correct the problem and cover the concrete areas with foam or something that is safe.

2  Thank dana1303

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The mini-golf course has very unique, interesting set-ups. The kids liked the mythical creatures in each room. The undersea room was a big hit as well. Other than needing to replace or add some lighting in some areas of the course, the place was clean and fun. The paintings on the wall are very imaginative and well done!

2  Thank Happy2Rove
Reviewed 16 March 2014

One of our family favorites that we try to make it to when we go to Branson. Highlights for us are the indoor, glow in the dark mini golf-very cool! We also enjoy the laser tag that they offer. The arcades are a bit "blah" and usually have a few that are not functioning. It's a little off the beaten path, but well worth the side trip to try their glow mini golf and laser tag. Price is good, staff is friendly and they aren't overly crowded!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

My family and I came to Branson from Canada on holiday vacation. Prior to the trip, we visited trip advisor to locate places to visit. I thought Branson was all shows. Boy was I wrong! What we found was a "diamond in the ruff". At this specific stop we got to play lazer tag and mini golf. I had never played lazer tag before. First off, we made two trips to this facility during this visit. Each time there were the just two staff, Tony and Danealla. They were very helpful in teaching me how to play lazer tag. They went over the rules thoroughly and made sure I was prepared to battle my family. During the game my gun froze up and did not continue to work, i went out to tell the staff, they weren't at the desk or score table but i managed to find one cleaning the bathroom and the other stopped mopping and came running after she realized my gun was no longer working. They both apologized multiple times and restarted our game from the beginning. We purchased a combo both times we visited because all of my family enjoyed the tag and the miniature golf. The golf course was amazingly decorated but it was just as cold in golf as it was outside. My kids loved the themed rooms in golf and the cool sounds to go along with it. We played in the arcade which is just a quarter arcade played just for fun, i wasn't bothered with the hassle of tickets and prices like many other places. A few games did not work properly and took my money on occasion but the staff was ready to help in any way they could. After watching me struggle with a few games they returned the money i had spent on the games that took my money. It was nice to experience an honest company so willing to have their customers happy There were other people at the facility but it was still evident the staff had great customer service skills as they remand attentive despite the number of people. I over heard a conversation where the staff mentioned they were behind two game of laser tag, the staff managed to handle this back up in games very well making every customer feel happy and welcome. Its not perfect but the staff was amazing and made up for the things that went wrong during our visit.

2  Thank Alberta B