“Stunning!”

Sight & Sound Theatres
Ranked #1 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Sight & Sound Theatres is the nation's largest Christian theatre company and one of the highest attended live theatres on the East Coast and in the Midwest. This inspiring family experience includes a majestic 2000-seat theatre, a massive 300-foot wrap-around stage, a professional cast, spectacular sets up to 40 feet high and a variety of live animals. Go back in time and witness the greatest stories of the Bible as they come to life right before your eyes!
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stunning, we can't wait to come back and see the Christmas Special and Samson. We obtained vouchers a few hours before a Wednesday evening performance and rode with friends.The traffic was heavy as expected but it flowed smoothly with parking attendants at every turn to assist. We found our seats with no problem and settled in. The terrific performance offsets the minor hassle of getting there. At intermission, the restroom lines were monitored by guides to ensure they moved quickly. The level of planning for visitor comfort is superb. The performance itself, well, just read the other reviews, I can't add much to them except to say my wife and I highly recommend Moses, and I'm sure future shows will be just as good.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,087)
All reviews
in 753 reviews
"miracle"
in 247 reviews

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We have seen many shows all over the country in many different venues. We love this ki d of entertainment. This show is amazing! The theater is gorgeous! It seats about 2000. On a 90 degree day it was very comfortable. The entire staff from parki g attendants to ushers to reservation specialists, everyone was very polite. We chose to sit in the balcony with stadium seating in order to see the stage from end to end. We were very happy with our seats. The production itself is larger than life. To tell the story of Moses from infant through the parting of the Red Sea is a huge task. It was done very creatively. The special effects were unique and imaginative. The gospel presented at the end was very moving. We will be back next year for Samson!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The show was OK but we went with 3 other couples and would not have been our first choice otherwise. The production was high caliber but singing just so-so. I think it is a little more spiritual than what my husband and I like, he fell asleep during the first half just because it moves kind of slow. All the things about the parking and tickets is worth noting. Don't leave late or you will miss the show. Biggest complaint is seating. Some rows have only 1 exit so if you are sitting at the other end of the row you need to be prepared to climb over alot of people to get out.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We saw their production of Moses. It was incredible!! The scenery was amazing and the use of live animals really added to the story.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 September 2017

WOW there are not enough words to describe this show. It is the most awesome experience I have had in Branson, The scenery is outstanding and the product rivals any broadway show,. I can't wait to see what they have next year. If I had a complaint it would be with the parking. We got there 30 minutes early and all the handicap spots were gone. We had to park way out where all the busses park even though there were spots closer to the entrance. Then trying to get out was crazy. BUT I would do it again to see a production here.