Open today: 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from USD 35.00
from USD 42.48
from USD 30.50
3,777 results
All reviews these guys talented brothers instrument sounds these men amazing talent beach boys wide variety of music all ages mickey gilley second half high energy bass entire show great music visiting branson christmas show whole family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very entertaining and the music is fantastic. The six brothers you can tell, have been singing together for a long time. They did everything from country through pop music. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank MiltonMan308
511suzanne, Marketing Dept at SIX, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

MiltonMan308, we love hearing about your experience or "SIX-perience" while you are spending time with us! Thank you for sharing and reviewing our show! We hope to be able to "wow" and impress you again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have been to see SIX many times, and have taken friends and family from out of town also.
If you are looking for a fun and "different" (in a good way) type of show, see SIX!

DannyTheJanitor, we love hearing about your experience or "SIX-perience" while you are spending time with us! Thank you for sharing and reviewing our show! We hope to be able to "wow" and impress you again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The "six" was recommended by a new acquaintance when we arrived in Branson. We were looking for a family show. Mostly for my parents enjoyment, but something we could get through too. It had to be accessible to a person with a cane. Possibly handicapped parking.

We arrived 20 minutes early. An easy drive from most Branson locations. The walk in was great using handicapped parking. The check in fun with a cute lady. The first usher pleasant. The second usher - not at all helpful. It could have been a wooden pole. No real directions. She pretty much stated - down there to your right. Not helpful.

Our inquiries to individuals sitting in the seats helped. We sat in comfortable seats. There were refreshments and souveigners. we bought neither. The six brothers well worth the price and 2 hour experience. Having brothers myself I watched for their interactions. Must say they were probably off last night in connecting on a personal level. My parents liked it. Maybe a bit loud for my dad. But then note my dad seems to think there is a drummer backstage or on the sound board ( yeah that's one of our sons expertise - sound boards).

Thanks for the quality show. We really liked the beach boy, americana, and hymn sections. Well done.

KA, we love hearing about your experience or "SIX-perience" while you are spending time with us! I'm sorrry that it wasn't the best. Thank you for sharing and reviewing our show! We hope to be able to "wow" and impress you again in the near future; we know we will!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I would give it SIX stars if I could!!! Best performance I have ever seen. Barry was my favorite but I love Kevin and Owen as well. Only critique I have is that Owen should do a Pitbull song. Mister worldwide if you know what im sayin. The backup singers were the perfect volume. 6/6 would recommend.

sixlovur666, we love hearing about your experience or "SIX-perience" while you are spending time with us! Thank you for sharing and reviewing our show! We hope to be able to "wow" and impress you again in the near future!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We go to Branson at least three times a year, every time we go to Branson we make a point to go by and see Six, the Knutson brothers are absolutely fabulous, they are very entertaining and very wholesome fun.

SammyNoodles, we love hearing about your experience or "SIX-perience" while you are spending time with us! Thank you for sharing and reviewing our show! We hope to be able to "wow" and impress you again in the near future!
#SIXfansrock