“Perfect every time!”

Fusion Grill
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Leigh
Price range: USD 5 - USD 16
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was my 3rd visit to Fusion and I have to say there is no where better than here. The food is absolutely amazing, it's always really fresh flavourful food. Plus the portions are huge so there's plenty to take home for later.
Aside from the food another amazing thing here is the customer service. The staff genuinely care about your experience and enjoyment from the meal and it makes any visit just that bit better.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Read good reviews about this place, always drove past and never tried until tonight. Very impressed, from start to finish. Poppadoms were fresh, chutneys lovely, especially the onion with lots of fresh coriander.
Chicken chat was one of the best I have had!!
Girlfriend had spiced salmon which she loved.
I had mixed grill, all meat was rich and full of flavor.
Definitely worth the effort and money.
Will be returning.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food, very good service. You have to take your own alcohol, but no problem. We have been several times and always enjoyed it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

this was our 2nd time to fusion grill , great service , very friendly , and food was excellent , we will be returning :)

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Not the first time I have visited, but last nights meal again didn't disappoint. We we're met by the most polite young man who showed us to our table and tended to our visit. The feel of the place is very inviting and friendly. There are closer restaurants closer to home but I've always walked by to get to this place. I've had both English and Indian meals here and myself and my wife have always enjoyed the meal we asked for. Last night we had a butter chicken and a pathia off the classic menu even though I was tempted by the exotica that I had last time. Well worth the visit and highly recommended, great place to turn off your phone and enjoy the experience and conversation