“Very good Thai food.”

Thailand Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 132 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We have been here a few times, and the food is always very good. I like the fried rice, it is very flavorful. My wife enjoys the Phad Thai.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We had chicken Panang curry and shrimp pad thai, both yummy. I was expecting a lighter coconut sauce on the curry dish and this had a thicker peanut sauce, but it tasted great. Attentive, efficient and courteous wait staff.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

They offer a select number of lunch specials. The cashew chicken is the best! The sauce is different than other restaurants but so much better. Definitely a great place for lunch.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

We have been to thailand many times...and this is one of our favorite places! The Thai ladies here are all very nice! Come check it out!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

The food is great; but the service is horrible. The first time I went the server talked me and my partner to the degree that we couldn’t enjoy our food. She constantly asked personal questions (where you live, work, etc.). The second time, we got there an hour before closing. The server rushed us in ordering and then told us what we do and don’t need for our meal choices. The worst part was her constantly talking to us while we are trying to eat our meal, then she packs our food into to go boxes without asking if we were done or wanted a to go box. The last (and final) time, I decided to do take out…wrong decision. I should have let them alone after the second bout of rudeness. My order was correct yet they overcharged me by seven dollars. They wanted to argue with me that they didn’t and when they realized they had made a mistake, they still wouldn’t reimburse me. As of today, I still have not been reimbursed. I will no longer be eating here or probably any other place in Blue Springs. This whole town sucks in the restaurant department.