“IT MUST BE ONE OF THE BEST QUALITY GARDEN FOOD VENUES FOR MANY MILES”
Review of Beckworth Emporium

Beckworth Emporium
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have been here once before several months ago for afternoon tea as a present amazing.
This time a perusal for their enormous Christmas range of items, decorations great quality. Biscuits, cakes, puddings, jams I could go on for another few lines with the selections. The butchery has joints steaks turkey prepared in different ways all looking very appetising and the savoury pie range. An incredible range of Frozen meals and deserts for that single portion to the wonderful family trays and the frozen gateaux range look really a non diet person heaven. Then there is the sweets, jams, those additional sweet and savoury sauces. Do you think I am a foodie!!?.
But the garden and additional associated items are top quality from the bird food and nest boxes, garden tools great quality plus plants shrubs all very good standard. Good job the restaurant was full as my diet, joking would have been forgotten.
All in all the place was humming excited children, mums and dads keeping the children in order and us oldies enjoying the ambiance SUPERB

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited the emporium on 3 occasions and I have not been disappointed . The service is 10/10 the staff are friendly and attentive 10/10 the food is delicious jacket potato with Brie andPeppers first class.
Look Forward to visiting again when in the area. Well done .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely lunch only downside is the wait to get in , but if you can cope with that well worth it .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have to say i thoroughly enjoyed my visit, it is based on a garden centre but there is so much more, with it being near Christmas the was a lot of Christmas fare on offer including lights, baubles etc. there was also a butchers on site and we purchased quite a lot of steak, hams etc it all looked very good quality. We visited the restaurant which all the time we were there you had to queue for, the food was excellent I had a steak and ale pie and my wife had a deli platter the two meals were both very good value, the restaurant is also licensed so my wife had a glass of very good Rioja, once again reasonably priced and of good quality. But what impressed me the most was the quality of the staff I have never been anywhere where every one we had contact with were excellent from the lad who led us to our table, the waitresses, even the butchers. any queries we had were answered to our satisfaction, this was a round trip for us of about 90 miles but we will be going again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On a recent visit I was faced with a long-ish queue, which however moved rapidly and a table was quickly available. There was plenty of choice on the menu, and our food was excellent and tasty. Friendly and helpful service. Definitely worth a visit when you are in the area, and particularly after shopping!