“Great cafe! Fast, friendly, & yummy!”

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #21 of 64 Restaurants in Belton
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Brought my 7 y/o daughter here for a quick lunch. After ordering at the counter, our food was served to our table fast and fresh! I had the French dip with cream of broccoli soup. Very good! And plentiful! My daughter had a "happy meal." Fresh grilled cheese sandwich served with grapes, drink and a sugar cookie. She loved It! The bakery looked amazing. Didn't get anything, but maybe next time. Place is clean and service is friendly. For what you get, value is good too.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Just opened last month and already a favorite of ours in the area. Food taste fresh. Sandwiches are good size. Great bread, delicious pastries, and fresh tasting ingredients. Staff is friendly. Restaurant is kept clean.

I’ve had the Rueben, the pastrami, the chicken/ham/bacon sandwich so far. Asiago bread is amazing.

Stop in and check it out! You won’t be disappointed.