“More than a sports bar!”
Review of S and B Sports Bar

S and B Sports Bar
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Waveland
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went for the crawfish with friends, returned for dinner another evening. Both times we were very happy with the food, the service, and the value.

The only thing you need to know is to check the dry erase boards for the specials - the servers aren't likely to tell you/draw your attention to them.

Love this place - we'll be back again!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I think this will be our new favorite quick spot to go from now on. My husband passed it headed to the beach and stopped in for a quick bite. The food is fresh, inexpensive and most important full of flavor. Basic menu, friendly atmosphere (I think we were the only ones that didn't know everyone), and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I was given the name of this place when we moved here several years ago. Never really thought to write a review. I'd say its me and the wife's favorite places to eat.

They have some good food, good prices and it’s small, cozy place. We had the roast beef po-boys today. My favorite thing to get. I know my roast beef po-boys too. Raised in Nawlins so we know our roast beef po-boys. lol.

Hands down the best roast beef I ever ate on the MS gulf coast. I went through 20 napkins and I still got some on my shirt. Hey buts that’s the way is supposed to be. Roast Beef is thin sliced, piled high and covered in gravy.

It's not the only thing that os great there. they have home cooked meals and seafood. I just talked about the roast beef cuz that's what I got today.

The people who work there are super friendly. If your ever on the coast find this hid away food place in Waveland, MS.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Restaurant was recently remodeled and became "No Smoking" so all smoke fumes are gone. Food is fresh and fantastic. Restaurant is family owned and everything is cooked inhouse. Roast beef poboy is awesome and I love their lasagna. Prices are very reasonable and they will be glad to prepare it to go for you. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Irene B
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Recently renovated and now "non-smoking" environment has made a wonderful change in the atmosphere of this local favorite establishment. One of the best roast beef poboys in the area. Worth a stop on the way to/from the beach. Limited hours - Wed-Sat.

1  Thank Myles R