“Carribean in Mississippi?”
Review of Rum Kitchen

Rum Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Waveland
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Who would have guessed! Stopped on our way home in Florida and had an amazing lunch. Tacos were never like this. We had Mahi-mahi, duck and lamb tacos. Yummy. Desert was my favorite Key Lime and did not disappoint.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Five of us recently ate here and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the
food and drinks. The jerk chicken (gluten free) was excellent and several of us enjoyed the tacos as usual. There are about a dozen taco choices. One of us ordered two and another person ordered three. All were excellent. The freshly made margaritas and alcoholic summer punch drinks were tasty. We will return in the future.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Are the best! I have tried many of the tacos now but the ones I haven't tried keep me coming back! Rum kitchen is one of my regular restaurants to visit now. The service is good and there is never a wait for food. The food is consistently perfect. We love the mahi fingers with the r.k. dipping sauce. I put the sauce on all my tacos. The beef brisket is the best!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Won't find a better selection of gourmet tacos on the gulf coast.....Just excellent. Tried most of them and all have been great. What a great option for food fare to have in a small town atmosphere like Waveland.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Superb quality food and service. The TLC is evident from the moment one walks through the door. They use fresh ingredients with all of their sauces and dressings made from scratch. The flavours of the fresh herbs and spices perfectly blended together is incredible. Do yourself a favour and visit this special place.

Date of visit: May 2018