Review Highlights
Great time

We had a wonderful time at this casino. The basketball betting was a lot of fun. Most tables were a... read more

Reviewed today
Road45473530374
Good casino, bad hotel.

I had a room on the second floor of the hotel. The furniture and decoration in the room are both... read more

Reviewed today
Robert W
Hoffman Estates

10,316 results
All reviews room was clean get away food was great poker room slot machines table games front desk gold strike rooms buffet casino employees dealers steakhouse comps starbucks beds
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This whole Tunica resort has changed a bit since our last visit. No more Harrahs Hotel & Casino. The Roadhouse is still here, and thankfully, so is the Horseshoe. Its casino is the best one here, rivaling those in Atlantic City and other large resort areas. They've got plenty of table game action here and loads of slots of most any denomination. The service on the floor is good and so is the cleanliness. When visiting this area, Horseshoe is definitely the place.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nice clean rooms. Premium room was extra nice. Quick checkin and checkout. Valet guys super nice. Did not eat here so I cannot comment on food.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I no longer stay at the hotel b/c while they are referred to as free there is a charge per another name. To me free is free and there is NO kind of charge. When I did stay at Horse Shoe and Roadhouse, the roome were fantastic.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I saw people winning, that's always a plus. Sometimes we don't know when to stop,that's on us. I was glad to walk away with a little money.YAY

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My room was lovely, very quiet. The food is fantastic. Be sure to come not only for the seafood but for the other days as well. Notable Casino does not disappoint.