All reviews ice maker stove top front desk full kitchen mexican restaurant one bedroom suite cook top baseball team indoor pool great staff stay there again great experience clean hotel i highly recommend this hotel business trip within walking distance lots of restaurants
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The staff went out of their way to accommodate our group needs. Rooms were clean, modern, and had ample room for families. Beds slept great, too! Each room having their own refrigerator, stove top, and sink made the trip more affordable for our team families. The TV & Entertainment cabinet in each room also had storage area for video games, etc. Kids were over the top with that. Indoor pool and weight room provided an outlet to burn energy. Plus being able to do laundry for team and families on site was a HUGE benefit! We put the outdoor grilling area to good use the final night, when we all gathered and grilled out and enjoyed our last meal together. Candlewood didn't disappoint! Would highly recommend this location to teams or families traveling together.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Holly S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Great amenities. Great for family travel and long term stays. Our room had a full size refrigerator, microwave, stovertop and a dishwasher. Other electric cooking appliance available for loan. I wished we has known about this hotel when we were traveling with our children. The service was outstanding front desk to the cleaning services.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for having been a valued guest at out hotel. We appreciate your feedback. I invite you to come back and stay with us the next time you are in town! We have a wonderful staff and appreciate your kind words. I am so glad we made your stay a great one!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Krystal and Holly had excellent guest service. The hotel was clean and our room was lovely. We stayed in the room with the king bed and sofa sleeper in the next room. Both rooms had their own TV. There's a full fridge with an ice maker as well as stove and microwave.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We enjoyed our stay! The front desk clerk was extremely nice and friendly. The beds were comfortable, and the rooms were well insulated and quiet. The hotel could use a little bit of a touch up in the halls, but it is a really nice, clean hotel.

Room tip: Ask for rooms opposite the pool. It can get a little loud.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for having been a valued guest at out hotel. We appreciate your feedback. I invite you to come back and stay with us the next time you are in town! We have a wonderful staff and appreciate your feedback. We are working in those areas to touch up and modify the hotel. I am so glad we made your stay a great one!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

What a nice place to stay! We were here for a short time but I would most definitely come back again. The rooms are very nice and spacious. The bathroom is roomy and makes you feel like you are at home. Everything you need in a little kitchen, full size fridge, etc...Krystal is amazing. She was so friendly and accommodating and remembered the call we had prior to my stay. I highly recommend this hotel. :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family