All reviews ice maker stove top front desk full kitchen mexican restaurant one bedroom suite cook top baseball team indoor pool great staff place to stay great experience clean hotel i highly recommend this hotel business trip within walking distance lots of restaurants
Reviewed 12 May 2016

This was my first stay at a Candlewood Suites motel. I found it to be a very pleasant experience. It was clean, comfortable and conveniently located near shopping and restauraunts. If in this area again I will stop here.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2016

Courteous respectful and friendly staff to say the least. Mr Braylon the concierge was a pleasure to meet, very helpful and a good knowledge of local attractions and venues. My wife and I have definitely found our go to place when away from home. Our only regret is that we haven't visited sooner...excellent stay for only a night or for extended stay.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Candlewood S, VP of Operations at Candlewood Suites Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Our Hotel Management and Staff would like to thank you for your most recent stay with us and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with your New Home Away of Home here is Southaven MS. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed here while on a shopping trip at the Outlet Mall in Southaven, MS. Would definitely recommend, as well as stay at this property again. Each room has a full service kitchen, desk, recliner and flat screen tv. The staff was helpful and extremely friendly. Rates were very reasonable.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

The entire staff at Candlewood Suites Southaven would like to thank you for taking time to leave such a wonderful review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoy our facility and amenities that we offer. I look forward to accommodating you in the near future.

Chris Smith
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Friendly staff from the front desk to the staff. Everyone I came in contact with were helpful, and my housekeeper of choice, Melissa was the best. I stayed 9 weeks so I really appreciated my room being well cleaned once a week. The hotel is quiet and in a safe area. Very nice place to stay for a long term business trip.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Candlewood S, Vice President of Operations at Candlewood Suites Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Our Management and Staff would like to thank you for staying with us and we are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with our location here in Southaven. We look forward for your next stay with us.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

What a great experience! I came for a training conference in downtown Memphis and wasn't comfortable staying so close to the course. This hotel is less than 30 minutes into downtown with heavy traffic. This is a very convenient location surrounded by shopping and restaurants. I was pleasantly surprised by the great smell of this new, smoke free facility. I stayed in a studio double queen suite - mini kitchen with full sized fridge was perfect for stocking and preparing light meals purchased at the Walmart across the street. Everything you could think of is available in your room, as well as other items you can borrow from the front desk, including movies. The fitness center includes free to use laundry appliances, which was very handy. The room was clean and had extremely comfy beds and pillows. My room also had extra desk space with two chairs and a recliner - so useful for the studying I did outside of course time. The staff was very helpful and courteous. I felt safe and at home my entire stay. I definitely would stay there again if the opportunity should arise.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Our Hotel staff would like to thank you for your most recent visit to our location and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon in the near future.