“Couldn't ask for a better place to lay your head down”

Holiday Inn Southaven - Central
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Wyandotte, Michigan
“Couldn't ask for a better place to lay your head down”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Stayed here Aug. 8 - 13, 2012 and enjoyed every minute of it. We found it to be quite, clean, comfortable and most of all friendly. We heard very little to no airport noise and being it is off the main road you did not hear any car traffic. It is true that if you do not pay attention you may miss the sign off the main road, but if you just look around you can see the hotel from the main street. I am sure I will be going back to Southaven and until I see a reason to change hotels I will be staying here at the Holiday Inn Southaven-Central. I couldn't ask for more in a hotel. Thank you to the wonderful staff, expecially the maintenance man Fred, he saved the day for me, I got my braclet caught between the glass pieces at check-in and he unscrewed the glass tops so that I could get it out. We seen him everyday we were there, and we always had a nice conversation with him. All I can say to the Holiday Inn Southaven is thank you for such a great and wonderful place to stay during our vacation. We will be back.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Denise M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 14 November 2012
We truly appreciate your nice comments. We are blessed to have a wonderful team of employees here. Fred is a big part of our team. I'm so glad he was able to get your bracelet out. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 5 July 2012

IT'S been a few months since I've stayed there. My experience was great. I stayed there with several other co-workers for about 33 days. The staff made it a fun place to stay, especially Jessica and Inekia "Ikea". The food was best in the world. The sirloin steak was awesome. I had no complaints after being there for 33 days. Quit complaining about bars of soap and candy rappers under the bed. Look around your house and you will prov find some stuff you "accidentally" left behind. All n all great job guys. Hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: 5th floor Platinum
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Vader8218
Thanks so much for taking the time to write your great compliments. Thanks even more for choosing our Holiday Inn to stay during your 33 days in Southaven. We love your comments!!!! We are blessed to have a great team of people here, like Jessica and Inekia.
Sure do hope to have you back as our guest.
Columbia, MO
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Outstanding facility - every facet of the place was first class. Only downside was noise from jets taking off at 4:30am from the Memphis airport.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
louisiana
Reviewed 15 June 2012

nice hotel clean and new so u cant ask for much else

Room Tip: all the rooms are good
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We came down for the Memphis Film Festival in Olive Branch, MS. I didn't know the area at all and I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express in Olive Branch. After one night we switched to this Holiday Inn in Southaven and I'm so glad we did! The room was in excellent condition. The AC worked very well and everything was clean and modern. This Holiday Inn has a nice, albeit small, indoor pool. It felt much safer staying here than it would in the city of Memphis but the highway was nearby and all the attractions (Graceland, Beale St. etc.) are about a 15 minute drive. The hotel has a small restaurant but the food was only fair. However, there are plenty of chain restaurants to choose from and tons of shopping. I recommend the Cowboy Corner for western apparel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fifth floor which I believe was the executive floor. Ask for it.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family