“What Lemon Pepper?”
Review of Supreme Hotwings

Supreme Hotwings
Ranked #104 of 149 Restaurants in Southaven
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I think I'll just give up on lemon pepper wings. There was more lemon pepper on the paper than on the actual chicken. The chicken was bland and I had to rub it around on the paper to get the lemon pepper flavor. It was raining and I was hungry waiting on my prescription to be filled across the street at Walgreens.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I enjoy chicken wings and even have a couple of my own recipes. The flavor of these was very bad. They tasted like they had been pre-cooked and burnt.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in real quick cause I was starving following a medical appt for a snack. Ordered 10 piece 2 different flavor. They were so good, chicken fell of the bones and great flavor! Wish I had ordered a 20 piece. Will stop in again if ever in the area.

Been to Supreme Hotwings? Share your experiences!