All reviews taco bell dixie queen memphis hotels landers center outlet mall room was clean light sleeper walking distance would stay here again staff was very friendly exit lotion refrigerator
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

It was definitely a very nice deal. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Staff was very friendly. We booked this hotel for the pool that was stated on Hotels.com. The pool was nowhere to be found. This definitely disappointed my son since it was 100 degrees outside. We would have stayed somewhere else that had a pool if we would have known.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Nice clean room staff was friendly breakfast not much but , several restaurants nearby close to tanger outlet and close to all memphis attractions without all the noise of some memphis hotels would recommend

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018

B/C of unforeseen flight delays, I was running a day late and called to cancel the reservation only 8 hours before I was due to check in. These nice people cancelled the reservation, without charge. Further, when I did show up the next day, they gave me a discount.

The room was perfectly adequate and the price was on the low end of moderate and the front desk clerk was very nice.

Room tip: Ask for quiet
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank doug b
Reviewed 9 February 2018

My husband & I spent the night here. The room was clean but had very thin walls where you could hear conversations in other rooms. If you're looking for reasonable price hotel then this is the one but I wouldn't necessarily spend more than one night. They have a Continental breakfast which consists of muffins, cereal, & waffle maker. Plus your juice & coffee.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary F
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Great place to spend the night. Nice clean room. Convenient for shopping and dining. Desk clerk was very helpful when we had questions as to where something was located. I would recommend this to other travelers passing through.

Date of stay: September 2017