All reviews room was clean staff was friendly breakfast staff great hotel stay there again hotel staff front desk staff easy access oatmeal great experience south haven breakfast bar convenient location up to date complimentary breakfast southern hospitality lots of restaurants
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Great place to stay. I would stay at this property again in the distant future. Extremely clean property. Awesome pool and awesome gym facilities. I would definitely recommend this to other friends and family

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Teresa S, Inside Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Southaven for your recent stay. We will share with our team your great comments.

We look forward to having you as a guest again.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel is older but clean. Ball team visit, kids were roudy with nobody willing to call down the group. Very limited pool furniture and when told there was no where to sit, the clerk agreed the only remedy would be to pull a chair from your hotel room. Really? Last time at this location without question.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ken P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Could not get the digital key to work. Called Hilton customer care they told me to contact the front desk and the front desk had no idea, the person didn't even have the iPhone app installed. Hilton claims they have a digital key, but it doesn't work.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Teresa S, Inside Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

First, I would like to thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Southaven and also for your feedback on our property. We take pride in ensuring that all of our guests stays are 100% satisfactory and we failed to do that during your stay. Not being able to get the digital key to work is unacceptable and I can assure you the issue has been addressed and handled accordingly. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause. My hope is that in the future you will still allow our property to be you home away from home which will allow us to show you and your family our true Hamptonality.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Each June my family and I go to a reunion in Mississippi. We almost always stay at a hotel in Southaven so that we can be close to the Memphis Zoo as well as not to far from the reunion site. This hotel, like the others we have stayed in, was great. First thing I noticed was that the day before we traveled, the rate had dropped $15/night. I called the hotel because I could not cancel the room. Asked if I could get the rate. She cancelled my room for me and didn't charge me the fee, and then I in turn went in and booked the cheaper rate. Once we got to the hotel, the front desk staff was awesome at check in. Super friendly and helpful. Referred us to a Mexican restaurant that was fantastic.

Got up to the room and it was a normal Hampton room, which is a good thing. Plenty of room for a family of 4. Bathroom was fine, only wish I had was that they would of had the sliding door to the bathroom instead of the regular door, but oh well, definitely not a big issue. Room was very clean. We all slept very well.

Breakfast in the morning was the normal Hampton breakfast. It was good, not great, but it served its purpose. A perfect breakfast for me would have crispy bacon, seven days a week.

The kids really enjoyed the pool. We liked it because it was outside, but then the mosquitoes came and we had to go in.

Even though we tend to stay at different properties each time we visit, we will definitely consider staying here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bobby31
Teresa S, Inside Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for the nice review!

We are glad you had a good stay with us during your visit to our area and we look forward to having your family as guest again in the future.

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Southaven!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel doesn’t deserve the Hampton name. The receptionist is terrible. You can see the beautiful drawers in the picture! And the invisible iron machine!
Stay away from this hotel also is very expensive!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ken P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Memphis/Southaven. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Your concerns have been addressed by our staff. We invite you to return in the near future to allow us to show our true Hamptonality.