All reviewsbaptist hospitalup to datefed exindoor poolstayed here for nightscomfortable bedone nightvery nice hotelgreat place to stayfront desktakeoffbargetvbrandcouchinnsmicrowave
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Brand new place, and very nice. Good size rooms and an excellent breakfast! There's an indoor pool, although it's pretty small. Good location, plenty of parking and the staff was friendly. We were in town for a wedding and got a good deal too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank darrendevan
Amy L, Sales & Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you sharing about your stay with us and we certainly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This was a truly outstanding place. The staff was amazing and the breakfast was phenomenal. The showers felt better than my own home! I will definitely be coming back again and telling people about my stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mandy W
Amy L, Sales & Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate you sharing about your stay with us and are happy to hear that you found our staff to be amazing. We also thank you for recommending us so highly as a referral truly is the best compliment we can receive. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel has the friendliest staff I have experienced in a very long time. Everyone from Cherie at the desk to the guy cleaning the elevator (didn't catch his name) have been exceptional! We plan to make Southaven a frequent meeting place for my sister and I and we will definitely use this hotel. The breakfast had a great variety of food, hot and fresh. The hotel was very clean and had a great appearance everywhere. Well done!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Amy L, Sales & Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thanks so much for the great review! It is great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience and that you will be returning to see us. We have a phenomenal staff that is always striving to deliver an excellent guest experience. I am glad you found that to be the case and I will be sure and share your comments with Cherie as well. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I came to this hotel to relax and visit friends. From the moment I checked in, I was greeted with a smile from Sherry and the night auditor, Linda was wonderful, too. Staff is very friendly, warm, and welcoming. Beautiful hotel with great amenities. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Very new with unique decor. Absolutely beautiful!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Amy L, Sales & Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the service you received from our friendly staff. I will be sure and pass your compliments on to Sherry and Linda. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I love the king room features: indirect light is superb, 50” flatscreen tv is very nice, usb charging ports everywhere, window screen and total blackout shade if you wish is awesome, bathroom lighting is excellent, very modern led desk light is cool, love the designated luggage holding area, a/c / heater is very quiet and friendly helpful staff. The only thing I didn’t care for was that the walls could use more sound blocking insulation.

Room Tip: King room is great!
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Amy L, Sales & Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We value feedback such as yours because it helps us know what our guests love and what we can do to make their stays even better. The indirect lighting in our rooms is one of my favorite features as well and the blackout shades are such an asset to our guests who need to catch a few zzz's during the day. I will be sure and pass your comments on to our staff and we certainly hope to see you again soon!