“D Clark ”
Review of Vernon Arms

Vernon Arms
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Baldivis
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brews July 2016. Toasting new horizons in the West Garden at the Vernon Arms, home of good beer. Welcome. White Lakes Brewhouse; open from 4pm Fridays for Sunset Sessions and from 11am Saturdays & Sundays, with full Brewhouse Menu available. Vernon Arms Tavern; open seven days a week and featuring full range of WLB brews, plus In-Tavern dining for lunch and dinner. For information regarding menu options and dietary requirements, please contact the venue via phone, or enquire on-premise.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Less said the better You dont want me to go into this place in detail Otherwise they will have no trade left

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Vernon Arms used to be a great pub with a great choice of British beers and great food, now no choice on tap except White Lakes beer which is not great, food not great anymore, have lost my business

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Went with friends to check out the whitelakes brewery as it came highly recommended.
Whilst the beer was pretty great, the food left much to be desired. We ordered between us, a serving of chips (around $8-$10 from memory) which came as an average serve in a cardboard box, & a plate of Rosemary & Lamb Meatballs ($18). We got 4 meatballs. For $18.
I was pretty surprised! They were good meatballs - but not worth what we paid for them!
Would be back for the beer, but next time we'll eat next door in the tavern.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We have always visited this place when over from Queensland ( 6 times a year) and really enjoyed the food especially the fish and chips. Today they were the worst I have ever had in my life. Just could not eat the meal. We did tell the waitress, and she came back and offered us a dessert or a drink. No thank you Vernon Arms, you will not get our recommendations any more. The place was nearly empty, perhaps other people have had bad meals?

1  Thank Diane P
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to come here for the first time on Friday night. We rang earlier that day to book a table. So we rocked up and walked in, first thing we noticed is that we weren’t acknowledged by any staff member and found our own table. Second thing is that we sat there for 15 minutes before we had to ask for a menu.

We ordered and waited 30 minutes for our food. Food was excellent in our opinion. My wife chose the parmi but she changed it from having basil mash and roast vegetables to the usual chips and salad like a pub should. I had the slow cooked beef rib with cheese and bacon stuffed potatoes which was beautiful.

Overall, the food and drink were nice but we won’t be back in a hurry.