“Great authentic place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mediterranean Fish and Grill
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I love going here. Not only is the food great and plentiful but the service is great. It is a little dark in there, but that is fine and kinda adds to the atmosphere. The owner handles a lot of the serving. One time, I went there at the tail end of dealing with a prolonged cold(and coughing fit). He offered me to try some of their tea, not pressuring me to buy anything at all. He gave it to me free of charge. It was good tea so I ended up buying some, but I was impressed with that service that he just wanted me to feel better. Not only is this a restaurant but also a grocery and you can buy items right there off the shelves.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I came in not knowing what to expect and was blown away. Being raised in an Iranian household, there is a certain way fish is cooked with earthy spices. This place hits the same flavor notes. It's spicy, flavorful and moist. Oh my. Oh my. My mouth is watering thinking about the redfish. Check this place out.

1  Thank Rose K
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Personal service with great food. Live music some nights. Banquest facility available tho I have never used it. Mediteranean goceries available. Many items in a glass case ready for carry out. Desserts are wonderful. He really does have the best tiramisu in town.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I've eaten here many times for a consistent experience, whether lunch or dinner. The traditional Mediterranean fare is the best in the area in my opinion, including the hummus, which has a little extra kick, the tabouli, which contains a nice acidic balance, and the seafood is nicely done. The restaurant also carries some groceries, including spices, and most of the sides and deserts found on the menu.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was a second try after a very disappointing first visit. Unfortunately, it was no better.
The food was typical Mediterranean fare. No better than what you might find at a gyros stand. What makes the place so dismal is the service and lack of any atmosphere.
Located in a low-end strip mall, you walk in to a dark grey room with Mediterranean canned goods lining one wall, grocery store style. I assume they are for sale.
There is no service. A sign over the bar says "order here", although the owner (I assume) will come to the table and take your order if he notices you.
A friend and I ordered their plate lunches... one kibbe and one gyros. Both were average, although the kibbi was quite dry. It was served with no more than a tablespoon of Tzatziki Sauce. The tabouli was an ample portion, just inedible. Mostly just chopped parsley. The hummus was bland and served with cold flat bread points.
I will not be wasting my time or money on this place again.

2  Thank macwim