“So nice we did it twice.”

Newk's Express Cafe
Ranked #9 of 164 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Description: Newk's Eatery is leading the next generation with its culinary-driven menu prepared in our open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk's currently operates and franchises more than 100 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. The newest Newk's restaurants feature a Generation 2 design, presenting a fresh, on-trend look for the brand while maintaining the company's signature warmth and open-view kitchen.
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were treated to dinner from Newk’s by her sister on Saturday night and we were more than satisfied, I had the ultimate salad and my had the Caesar one, best salad I’ve ever had, so the next day we got two more salads for the trip home. I also got a club sandwich because I was doing the driving. I’ll be eating my ultimate salad today.

Thank Dwight T. J

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I love their salads. Good food served in large quantities so you never leave hungry and rarely finish it all. Not often the case in restaurants today.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We go here a few times a week. It's reasonably cheap for a sit down lunch, and it's tasty.

We love their salads. Good pizza too. Sandwiches are a bit too crisp sometimes, but overall, good cheap business lunch place.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

My wife and I have enjoyed the vegetarian portobello club sandwich on multigrain bread at Newks. As vegetarians, we are grateful for restaurants that provide veggie alternatives. Newks does a great job.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Passing through the area and stopped in on a Friday evening. Pizza and salad were excellent, fresh ingredients and quickly prepared. Very enjoyable and reasonably priced, I hope the chain comes to our area soon