“Ok buffet”

Add it.
Grand China Sushi and Chinese Buffet
Ranked #107 of 155 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Reviewed 21 June 2017

While the buffet is alright, take out is highway robbery. They charged by the pound on to go orders. Would only dine in if I ate here.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

There was a great variety of food at this buffet. It was very tasty. The service was excellent. Nice location.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

My kids tend to like buffets because of the variety. They have a very extensive palate so they will eat a variety of foods. The buffets we tend to go to have sushi, Asian food and lots of choices. This place had two types of sushi rolls, all with cream cheese, most of the food was fried and dried out. Even my kids did not like it.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

OK I know it might be a typical Chinese buffet place but you should expect a little better than was on was on the serving line. This is one of times I should have looked before I started. Dried out and bland foods. Even the glasses of water showed up and tasted funny. I am sorry for the negative report but I am pretty sure that we will not be back into this establishment. We eat out way too much to waste our money and time to try again.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The Grand China Buffet just make sense when you have young Grandchildren with large appetites and open minds regarding food and it's also good for grandparents with the same attitude. I always enjoy the hard to find in this area, Greenlip Mussels. They are always plentiful and fresh at Grand China and the quality has not changed over the years. The kids had a great time and so did we. We will keep this buffet in our future plans with or without our grandchildren along.