“Loved it- line moves swiftly”
Review of Trace Grill

Trace Grill
Ranked #2 of 164 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Just basic American food—at least that’s what everyone in our party ordered (I’ll admit to not knowing if there were more exotic offerings). Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their assorted individual dishes. We got there before noon and were shocked by the line. But it moved indoors quickly, we placed our orders, paid, and went to find a table. Before long, our orders were delivered. Food was good and prices were reasonable. I’ll definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Even though there was a long line for ordering when we arrived after noon on a Friday, we were able to place our order fairly quickly. After getting our drinks and finding a table, we received out food quickly. This was my first visit here and our burgers were perfect- just as ordered- and the fresh baked buns were awesome. They have a good menu selection and I think anyone would be able to find something they like. I will definitely return here again when I’m in the area.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We were introduced to Trace Grill about three months ago, even though we live less then 5 miles from the restaurant. Tuesday’s are my favorite day to go. They have fried chicken livers. Now a connoisseur of such delights know they have to be cooked till they are done without getting them too crispy. We just left Trace Grill for lunch, and the livers were perfection. Trace Grill is one of the few places that have decent sweet potato fries. If they are not cut from a fresh sweet potato, they have me fooled. Most fries today are artificial, and taste artificial. Trace Grill is our new go to for good Southern cooking.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Lunch is crowded. Walk up to order and sit. Vegetables are the best. BBQ ribs are the best. HB is good. Desserts are excellent. Wide menu selection. Local favorite off Highway 51 in Ridgeland. Worth the time and wait.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Family group of 6 adults and 4 children enjoyed an easy meal. For the youngest, there were 3 hamburgers and one "kid" catfish place. All youngsters enjoyed there meal. Truly enjoyed my Chicken Cobb Salad and the onion rings served for the table. Other successful entrees were the hamburger steak, adult catfish plate, and chicken fried chicken.

Eat here frequently while I'm in the area.

Been to Trace Grill? Share your experiences!