“breakfast bar and salad bar”
Review of Shoney's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shoney's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 December 2012

food is usually cold and the waitstaff is always in a hurry, needs new management, doubt if that would help, bad area of town also, traffic is usually congested in this area

Reviewed 26 September 2012

This restaurant needs a makeover. It was very dated and the chairs appeared soiled to the point my family did not feel comfortable sitting in them. The chairs were not soiled they were just old and dirty looking. The food at the buffet kept running low. The eggs were watery. The waitress brought us drinks and did not give us any refills even after we asked. The waitress took so long to bring the bill that we walked up to the front to the cashier to pay for the food. When the waitress saw us she acted as if we did something wrong by not waiting on her to return with the checks. She also had some of the checks wrong. I was under charged on my bill and she said don't worry about it just take the bill. My cousin was overcharged. The cashier did not want to correct the error on the bill when it was clear that the sign above her head read kids 10 and under eat free. I would not recommend this restaurant until they get better training for the staff.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

atomsphere...not there....buffet unimpressive...service......waiting...nothing more to say........... the coffee was weak

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Ok, I hadn't eaten here in a long time. Took my mom here for mothers day because she wanted to come. They were giving away the chocolate cake to all mothers. How sweet, I got one too. The service was fine, but the food was horrific. The buffet seemed ok but we ordered off the menu. I ordered the chicken fried steak and it was terrible. The mash potatoes were worse. They weren't cooked thoroughly. There were signs of instant mash. The fried steak, I don't think that was 100% beef. I don't know how this place manages to still be in business but they are.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Dirty floors, old building that looked as if the furniture came over on the Ark. The music was overwhelmingly loud. The waitress was complaining that someone was stealing her tips that day.