“Very Good Casual Greek Food Option”
Review of Krilakis

Krilakis
Ranked #2 of 7 Quick Bites in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My husband and I enjoyed our first visit here very much. We both had the shrimp gyro platters, which were excellent. I had the Greek side salad and my husband had the fries. Both were yummy and ample in portion size to share. Our food came out within 10 minutes. The dining area was clean and comfortable. We travel through Jackson at least twice a year. We will definitely be coming here again. It was very easy to find within a half mile from I-55. A nice alternative to chain restaurant dining.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I go here for lunch often. The gyro salad is great! I have never been disappointed with anything I ordered.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is a small intimate restaurant. The food is amazing! Everything I have had, has been excellent. They don't have a liquor license which means you can bring your own. They will even put it in their fridge. Very, very friendly service.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Eat there regularly. They have the best Greek salad in the area and their Gyros are also excellent. Can be quite crowded at lunch. Service is good. The overall food rating is very good.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We got the pita appetizer. I was delicious. The gyros were a little greasy and messy but overall a good experience.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Krilakis? Share your experiences!