“really rude! ”

Mediterranean Grocery And Cafe
Ranked #82 of 164 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

I was offended with the atitude. I arrived at 8:30 . they asked me if I want to stay for the after 9 show It is ok when i declined their show they told me they have finished the food and no order is possible! it was real cheap ! definitely will not recommend!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Last night I decided to take in the sites of Ridgeland and listen to several live performers. Much to my surprise, this was not a club, but a restaurant that became a club after hours. They served the same menu during the performances.

I must say, the catfish was AWESOME! Large portions and well fried, this Mississippi staple was the best I have had in a long time! I will return for the music and the food often!

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed 9 February 2013

We got the redfish and lamb dinners. Both were excellent and full of flavor. We were pleasantly surprised by the wine list and full bar too. The owner took great care of us and we can't wait to go back. Best thing is the tzatziki sauce! It is great and you can taste that it is authentic and homemade.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I get the same food everytime, so my judgement is based on the fish blackened great salad dressing: feta, cook is very nice and will substitute on veggies, which is a plus, nice owners

Date of visit: September 2012
1  Thank Pam M
Reviewed 3 August 2012

i do not normally trash a place but i had a terrible experience at this restaurant tonight. First the price for a drink was totally off the wall.My wife had a glass of kendall jackson which was 9 dollars and I had a vodka and tonic ten dollars. This is not new york. Next the vegggies were frozen out of a bag, We had the owner over and compained and he basically blew us off. This place is a joke and is if you go then you are a fool.

Date of visit: August 2012