“Sushi for Everyone”
Review of Sushi Village

Sushi Village
Ranked #46 of 156 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I guess you need to like Sushi to go here, but if you do, it can't be beat.
It is an all you can eat Sushi Restaurant that has some other food items as well, but mostly Sushi.
It is $9.99 + Drink + Tax.
It costs me $12.?? each time I go, but it is all you can eat, and it is very, very good.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This place is super cheap -- $10 sushi and all you can eat! -- but you definitely get what you pay for. In our case, that meant the sushi was so-so and we afterward experienced the sluggish, laden feeling that we normally associate with fast-food. We would have happily paid more for better quality and will not return.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I am going to tell you exactly how to eat at this restaurant. First, you have the choice for lunch or dinner at anytime of day. The menus are slightly different, so look at them both. I recommend, if it is your first visit to start with the dinner menu. It is still reasonable at about $17 per person. So, you get one menu for the table to fill out and you order exactly the quantity of the items you want. For example, if you order one cream cheese wanton, you will get exactly one cream cheese wanton with a small side of sweat and sour. If you order a roll, you will get the whole roll cut into about six pieces. So, one your menu, order your entire meal for the whole table and it will be brought out as it comes out of the kitchen on little plates. Sometimes they, put all the sushi on one large platter. It is pretty impressive. It is very important not to order too much. If it is your first time, just get 1-2, of the items that you like. If they have brought out all of your food and you still want more, they will bring you another menu and you can start the process all over again. I like the buffet concept but not the actual logistics of getting up and getting your own food. I like that at Sushi Village the food comes from the kitchen to my table. I think this process is much more sanitary. Anyway, I hope y'all like this place as much as I do.

1  Thank Angie S