“Nice surprise - great place”
Review of Kobe Japanese

Kobe Japanese
Ranked #9 of 70 Restaurants in Pearl
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Staying at a near by hotel and looking for non-chain restaurants. The place was a find !! Food was hibachi grill style, our grill master was entertaining and served up a great meal, very tasty.
Will be happy to stop by again if we're in the area.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We decided to stop here based on the great service reviews on trip advisor. We were greeted with friendly smiles and quickly seated. Our chef started immediately so we have virtually no wait for our food. Our kids loved the chef - very entertaining.

The fried rice was delicious. We all had various selections of hibachi meals. Chicken, shrimp, seafood combo and lots of veggies. Every part was just as good as the more well known hibachi chains in larger cities. Plus, the service was better!

I would highly recommend - right off I-20 so easy no matter if in Pearl or just passing through.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Over priced and the owner sat staring and making comments about the customers. My wife and I felt uncomfortable and unwelcome. The food was average and with other great hibachi restaurants in the area I will never return to this overpriced and poor service restaurant.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We really enjoyed the food (sushi and steak) and the great service. restaurant was really full of people.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Good Hibachi grill experience, entertaining chief who made the dinner fun. Food was very good, although I will pass on the sushi next time. Excellent service, I would go back next time I'm in town.

Been to Kobe Japanese? Share your experiences!