“combination of elegance meets the comforts and...”
other traveller has booked this property
Side view Night view
Entrance to upstairs
Stairs to upstairs
Living room
Living room other view
Living room dining with backyard view.
Master bedroom suite
Master bed.
Second King suite
Queen suite
Shower with marble flooring and surrounds
Vanity
Kitchen with dining
Kitchen appliances
Full size Whirlpool Washer and dryer.
Outside covered deck with seating and swing.
Gazebo for partying
Ample parking space (Off street). 6 cards can be parked.
Front parking (Garage not available)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Go694699
“combination of elegance meets the comforts and familiarity of home.”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I travel all over the globe year round and my stay here was a combination of the comforts and convenience of home meets elegance. I was able to quickly eat and shop at the square in Oxford and travel quickly back and forth to the Memphis Airport. Full operating kitchen which allowed me to to cook a full home cooked meal for my son who attends college in Oxford. Highly recommend to all!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words of review about my property. I really appreciate your time. You are a wonderful guest who took very good care of our home. You kept us informed about your time of arrival etc. I look forward for another opportunity to host you. Thanks again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing